new wolfpack song?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 17, 2006
Mateoqua said:
Hey, but didn't mac dre used to rock the vans?
yea, but mac dre wore anything he wanted....he just wore shit cuz he could and no1 would complain....he basically did it cuz he could

didnt mac dre wear abercrombie and bitch?

Jan 23, 2006
MAC DRIZZA said:
yea, but mac dre wore anything he wanted....he just wore shit cuz he could and no1 would complain....he basically did it cuz he could

didnt mac dre wear abercrombie and bitch?
yeah some of the shit most of the shit mac dre wore was crazy lmfao and he didnt give a shit why? cuase hes mac dre

Apr 10, 2005
THIS MURDOC.LETTIN YA'LL NOE THAT THE PACK GOEZ DAMN HARD!THEY AN UP AND COMIN GROUP IN THE BAY SO WE MUST SHOW OUR SUPPORT.I THINK ITS A GOOD IDEA THAT THEY WENT WIT.BECAUSE I NOE SO MANY PEOPLE WHO BUYIN VANS.ITS FUNNNY TO ME.SO.IT SHOWS HOW THEY ARE ABLE TO MOVE NOT ONLY A SONG BUT A SHOE THRU THE BAY!THEY ILL!

www.myspace.com/steadymobbin707

Jul 28, 2003
www.twitter.com
I hope Vans paid em for that....songs like that make the companies MAJOR money and most of the time they never break the artist off or show any love.

Track is dope for what it is...it is hella snap-music or Collipark inspired.

Mar 23, 2006
Shit sounds tight with some good speakers...waaaackkk as fuck through my laptop speakers though.
IT SLAPS IN THE CLUB.

PEEP THE NEW ONE FROM THA PACK. BOOTY BOUNCE BOPPER. NEW ONE FOR THEM BOOTY BOUNCIN BOPPERS YADADA