NEW VIDEO!!! SAN QUINN & WILLIE HEN IN THA WASH HOUSE!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 18, 2008
www.washhousemusic.com
WHATS GOOD SICCNESS?! WE HITTIN YA WITH A SHORT VID, FRISCO LEGENDS SAN QUINN & WILLIE HEN STOPPED BY THE WASH HOUSE TO WORK ON SOME NEW PROJECTS COMMIN SOON, BE ON THE LOOK OUT FOR WASH HOUSE MUSIC..

NEW WEB PAGE AND ONLINE STORE COMMING SOON...

ADD US ON THE MYSPACE:
MYSPACE.COM/WASHHOUSEMUSIC
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE PAGE:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=appOdwlwkiw

Jan 31, 2008
Damn Was Willie Sending A Message To Messy?
(Really Though Thats/\ Rhetorical)
Good Shit That DRE boy
What Track Is That And No Im Not Talking Bout Im In The Buildin And Im Feelin Myself

Feb 2, 2006
^so when mac dre was "thizzin in the washouse" he was at your studio eh? now i get it ahahaha.

quinn and his boy look pissed lol. if you run into quinn dont ask for an autograph ahahahaha

Sep 22, 2008
I anit no bay nigga but anit mess 1 of yaw biggest artist y do it even matter wat tha nigga bang as long as he making good music it seem lik the niggaz thats gettin at him is irrelavent quinn a good rapper & all but do the hood even listen 2 this nigga

May 8, 2008
I anit no bay nigga but anit mess 1 of yaw biggest artist y do it even matter wat tha nigga bang as long as he making good music it seem lik the niggaz thats gettin at him is irrelavent quinn a good rapper & all but do the hood even listen 2 this nigga
Naw man it's not really about rap. Fillmoe cats think Mess is disrespecting the hood by bringing shit in that dont belong. Like Fillmoe aint good enough so he gotta go rep some other shit. But to answer yo question, niggas slap Quinn shit just as much as they do Mess', just Mess has more shit to slap as of late. They both go hard, and they're fucking cousins. This beef in my opinion needs to end.

Jan 31, 2008
I Feel What You Saying About The Mess Situation BUt As Far As Quinn Hell Yeah The Hood Fucks Wit Him

Back To That Mess Though Muthafuckaz Need To Get Off His Dick Bout That Shit, Who Gives A Shit If The Blacks In The BAY Never "Banged" Now They Do Just Like Music Changes So Do Times And Thats What Come With It Bottom Line Messy Marv Is A Leader & Big Factor In This BAY Rap Shit So He Is THE BAY Just Like San Quinn Is THE BAY, Yukmouth Is THE BAY
Niggaz Need To Change The Subject Off That Shit, I Dont Hear Nobody Hatin On SAC With Their Crip Thang And They Shouldnt

Square Muthafuckaz Need To Get Out The House And Visit Some BLOCKs

Sep 22, 2008
rite rite i c wat yaw saying im 4rm tha no (fresno) & mess got
a lot of luv out here thats y i was asking cuz it seem lik otha bay niggaz is the only 1 hating on him & the reason y i asked do the hood fuk wit quinn cuz dont nobody out here fuk wit quinn thats y i was wondering do otha bay niggaz listen2 him lik oakland richmond pittsburg etc niggaz thats not 4rm fricsco cuz tha only quinn tracks that get played out here is tracks 4rm explosive mode