**NEW VIDEO** GANGSTA GOLD MACNIFICENT FT. TABOO - CALI SWANGIN'

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 6, 2008
the idea with the mj sample was good...wasnt feelin the track too much though..
thanx 4 da feed back...
we did dis video 2 yrs ago but it was neva released til bout a few weeks ago...the cali swangin song was a popular track on the nif nasty on'em cd but the weather was bad err time we had da shoot so it didnt come out as good as it could of...but i got 3 mo videos that was shot this year that we bout 2 drop soon! thanx again 4 ya'll support! 100:cool:

Dec 6, 2005
www.facebook.com
thanx 4 da feed back...
we did dis video 2 yrs ago but it was neva released til bout a few weeks ago...the cali swangin song was a popular track on the nif nasty on'em cd but the weather was bad err time we had da shoot so it didnt come out as good as it could of...but i got 3 mo videos that was shot this year that we bout 2 drop soon! thanx again 4 ya'll support! 100:cool:
good shit gangsta gold.....i was wonderin when this video was droppin.....still slumpin that nif nasty on'em.....

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
yeah yall didnt have that summertime weather that was out while nif nasty was playin...i think that woulda been a good look...but shit was still cool as a video cuz she sun dont shine forever and night gotta fall..i know you out there filmin' and shit so we gon' see more..2009 alot of people are stepping they video game up out here

Dec 6, 2008
yeah yall didnt have that summertime weather that was out while nif nasty was playin...i think that woulda been a good look...but shit was still cool as a video cuz she sun dont shine forever and night gotta fall..i know you out there filmin' and shit so we gon' see more..2009 alot of people are stepping they video game up out here
yeah we postpone the video shoot like 3times due 2 da weather, so sum people thought we was jus blowin smoke when we final had da shoot... i aint trippin thoe...

im gon have a new 1 in a few dayz 4 ya'll 2 soak to... in a minute! 100:cool: