New Video: Dem Jets (Lavish D Parody) by Shady Nate ft Maj Gutta, Jus Digga

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
hahaha nigga lmmfnao nigga @ that video though nigga, feel me....a nigga gotta admit that Lavish D's shittalkin videos nigga are just ridiculously hella corny as fuck nigga blood..feel me nigga, fa real tho nigga....nigga is doin too much nigga, feel me tho...cause nigga dont unnerstand when a nigga aint feelin a nigga cuzz and that nigga got a problem then nigga that whats up nigga.....
can someone translate from "Lavish D" to "english"...thanks

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
lmao @ 0:00-1:33... lmao at the fake hair when dude just cut his shit

but let me not laugh at it, before im told im instigating violence or whatever the fuck

lemme finish watchin this shit tho..laughs all around
i thought i was gonna see shady doin the lavish impression but lol at the dude in the beginning

shit is funny as fuck

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
That lavish d parody is funny..Especially with the dude waving to random people..Lavish Does that in his youtube shit...But when it comes to rappin Lavish D is spittin bars right here..

Feb 11, 2006
lavish got barz mayne ...

tha bit in that parody vid where hes got the dude filming at his video shoot on a phone is comedy

Nov 14, 2002
it would have been a lot better if they would have went the "dr dre" route and just showed lavish d doing different random shit wile the song played.the parody clips too long before the rapping came in made it kind of boring.

"im worth at least a quarter million....in jewelery" lol

reminded me of chappelle doing the lil jon skit.