(New Video) C-DUBB "Beatin Down the Block" (Too $hort "In the Trunk" remake)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 5, 2002
i appriciate it bro .. real talk.. i want to produce for spice , celly , b-legit .. even 40 when he does his mobb shit.. and too short..especially too short.. hes the reason i started rappin.. been slappin short since i was a lil kid in elementary school..
I HAVE A FEELING THIS WILL HAPPEN SOON C-DUBB....NO BULLSHIT....YOU MAKE SOME OF THE BEST BEATS I HAVE EVER HEARD....AND YOUR ALWAYS CONSISTENT....HOW DID THE VST'S FROM ZICAFEKT WORK OUT FOR YOU MAYNE? IF YOU NEED SOME MORE JUST LET ME KNOW BRO....I GOT ALOT....I LACED FILTHY RICH UP SOMETHING VICIOUS WITH VST'S....IF YOU GUYS SEE EACH OTHER OFTEN....MAYBE HE COULD LACE YOU UP ALSO....IF YOU NEED ANY HELP INSTALLING OR NEED HELP WORKING THEM....JUST HOLLA AT ME.

May 5, 2002
Thanx bro..they worked good. But then i switched to reason..but i still use the drum sounds he sent..theres some monsterous kits in there
FO SHO....IF YOUR USING A PC ALOT OF THOSE VST'S WILL WORK IN REASON TO FAM. IF THERE IS ANY VST'S THAT YOUR INTERESTED IN JUST LET ME KNOW MAYNE....ITS NOTHIN. THERE ARE ALOT OF VIDEO TUTORIALS FOR USING VSTS IN REASON....HERE IS A GOOD ONE CHECK THIS OUT.

May 24, 2002
www.sovereign-records.com
good lookn out folks! i just flipped captain save a hoe too.. ima do a video for it when the album is closer to comin out.. shit came out super mobb.. no samples , i replayed everything and put my twist on it..

track is called " i wana be paid" u get it .. that hook soundin like the original
i wanna be paaaaaid instead of saaaved ... ya know

Mar 10, 2006
FO SHO....IF YOUR USING A PC ALOT OF THOSE VST'S WILL WORK IN REASON TO FAM. IF THERE IS ANY VST'S THAT YOUR INTERESTED IN JUST LET ME KNOW MAYNE....ITS NOTHIN. THERE ARE ALOT OF VIDEO TUTORIALS FOR USING VSTS IN REASON....HERE IS A GOOD ONE CHECK THIS OUT.

Can I get in on this VST trading?? Dubb can vouch for me, I know what I'm doing. I actually played this bass in this Too Short remake. lol LMK

May 5, 2002
Can I get in on this VST trading?? Dubb can vouch for me, I know what I'm doing. I actually played this bass in this Too Short remake. lol LMK
MAN IF YOU ARE REALLY TRYING TO GRAB SOME VST'S ILL LACE YOU UP PIMP. WHAT KIND OF COMP YOU FUCKIN WITH? I WOULD NEVER HOLD BACK ANYBODY TRYING TO MAKE SLAPS....AND I WOULD HELP ANYONE WHO IS INTERESTED IN MAKING SLAPS....BECAUSE YOU NEVER KNOW....THE PERSON YOU HELP MIGHT FUCK AROUND AND MAKE A CLASSIC....PLUS MAKING MUSIC IS 100% FUN....HOLLA @ ME MAYNE.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
lol you guys talking like you don't know how to torrent... I have like 200gb of vsts, and sample based synths. Easy peezy.

Look up the Korg Legacy packs, if you want some of that retro synth type sounds. Native Instruments is always A+.