new unexpected arrival??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2002
KALYN said:
... Oh yes.. Unexpected Arrival is comin' with A LOT of new material in the '06.. soon y'all..

Good lookin out Dastoned.....Neema is gettin back in the studio soon....We will keep everybody posted......We also got our other artist Intial....Me and him are hittin the studio tomorrow to start recording his project.....We got ALLOT of stuff brewing in 206.......

Remember yall its all 206 in 2006............Yeahhhhhhhh booooooooooooy!!!!

Oct 28, 2005
www.myspace.com
Maniac541 said:
Gracias.

And now i think i remember. UA was gonna do a 2CD with one regular disk, and all collabos with Undercaste artists on the other. This was an idea thats at least a year if not two or three old though, and i'll be damned if i'm not right this time!

Maybe i'll do a search or something? I hate not being able to remember things.

Edit: A-ha! http://www.siccness.net/vb/showthread.php?p=342003&highlight=double#post342003 -- All the way from December 2002, damn.

Edit 2: Pls do not talk about my failed plans to release my own 2CD set, thx!

Jul 12, 2002
Dirty Shoez said:
I just saw your idea. Don't care if it failed or not. It's pretty much what folks do with the CD/DVD releases except with a VCD. I guess the new Lil Flip album is going to be DualDisc meaning its a CD on one side and DVD on the other. I love it when I buy a cd and it comes with a DVD, even if its just like a half hour of shit it's always good to get to know the artist better that way. I really think more people need to be doing this type of shit because it will make more people who just burn cd's want to buy the album instead because of the DVD.

Oct 28, 2005
www.myspace.com
That DualDisk shit is incredible. I'd just wonder about what the prices are.

And you're right about people buying more albums. I really believe that if people could see top performers like U.A. do their thing on DVD, and realize this isn't some skating-rink performance with a flat floor and a dead crowd, but rather an actual stage, a lively crowd and pro-quality mic/sound, then they would start supporting in larger numbers.

The people need to realize that this stuff is not a game, and they won't realize that until they start going to the shows. CDs can't do that alone.

Mar 13, 2003
www.billythefridge.com
Dirty Shoez said:
Gracias.
"Don't judge another man before you take action for yourself." - somebody

I think the double disc idea was just thoughts being tossed around and never actually a plan, anyway.