NEW TOURNEY

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
A

All Out HOGG

Leave ya name...I wanna gett this started ASAP...Rules will be posted on threads...& Most battles will be radomly set up [openents choosen at random]...However if some funk is brewing................There will be certian arangements to make sure them battles take place..........

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE

Stealth

May 8, 2002
Uh oh...i haven't battled in almost a year. Well...six months. Fuck it...i have no concept of time. But sign me up. And in the case that i don't show up for my battle (for whatever reason) hit up my other email [email protected] . I hate no shows.

A

All Out HOGG

Im bringing outside judges in...So theres no chance of 'dickriden" votes....or anything along that line....

FAIR oppertunitys for everyone....

May 9, 2002
Sup Everyone.....this is tha SnikoDawg....don't really know people on this board...i think maybe 3 of you....

but anyways...i'm from another board...and i've been asked to judge this tourny......

just posting to let ya'll know

A

All Out HOGG

TRAGIC...Who the fuck are you to try & tell people what styles they can or can't use???

MIC B...Its whatever people use...Theres no specifications or limitations

A

All Out HOGG

Perhaps...

The only conflict is that you are familiar with the siccness...Im tryna have judges that are new to the people on the siccness...

BUT...Aslong as noone else has any problems with you judgeing...Im all for it...

So thas a yes