NEW TOURNEY SIGN UPS....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
A NEW ONE IS BEGINNING SHORTLY......

I AM NOT SIGNING UP FOR THIS ONE......

DROP YOUR NAME BELOW SO I CAN GET IT CRACKIN....

THE LAST ONE WAS GOOD,THANKZ TO ALL WHO PARTICIPATED(AND THOSE WHO DIDN'T BITCH)

I GOT SOME GOOD IDEAS FOR THIS ONE AND FUTURE ONES....

ALSO,IF YOU HAVE SUGGESTIONS FOR RULES,ETC......POST EM HERE(AND BE REALISTIC)

I'M DEDICATED TO DOING THIS SO THAT BATTLES CAN BECOME A BIG PART OF THIS SITE........

A

All Out HOGG

FUCK OFF...You've already proven you suck at running tournements...Im runnin this one...Ima start a new thread...So ima ask nicely despite how much i despise you...Please delete this thread...It will be appriciated

Apr 25, 2002
All Out HOGG said:
FUCK OFF...You've already proven you suck at running tournements...Im runnin this one...Ima start a new thread...So ima ask nicely despite how much i despise you...Please delete this thread...It will be appriciated
YOU ARE A HOE....FUCK OFF,YOUR LITTLE MASE LOVE SONG RAPS AIN'T CUTTIN IT BUSTA....YOU ALREADY PROVED YOU SUCK A GOOD DICK....WE'LL SEE WHAYS GOIN DOWN SOON......WHY YOU ALWAYS HATE?????????????? I GUESS IT'S JUST THE BITCH IN YOU........EVERYONE IS SICK AND TIRED OF YOUR SHIT EXCEPT YOUR DICKRIDERS(WHO ARE HOES AS IS YOURSELF)

IT'S GOIN DOWN VERY SOON.........................