New to SiccNess..(Nemo's boy)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 30, 2006
whats up ya'll ..Im new to the site ....I was in the studio (BatKave) with Nemo the other night he told me to check out his shit ,,whats up homie.I was the dude that came through with Killa Klump when he laid down that Lazybone/Iroc hook and dropped his 16 (Punch him in his mouth )..
anyways....just saying whats up and showing some Southeast love ..

Gambino

Aug 30, 2006
WHat it do Irocc ...been hearing your shit for a while ..that yukmouth presents is heat homie ...
that fucking 16 you got on that new shit is sik.. "skydive off the 805" ....HEat!!!

NEMO

SICCNESS MOGUL
Jan 5, 2003
WWW.SICCNESS.NET
GAMBINO187 said:
whats up ya'll ..Im new to the site ....I was in the studio (BatKave) with Nemo the other night he told me to check out his shit ,,whats up homie.I was the dude that came through with Killa Klump when he laid down that Lazybone/Iroc hook and dropped his 16 (Punch him in his mouth )..
anyways....just saying whats up and showing some Southeast love ..

Gambino
What up big man, welcome to the siccness. That shit Klump spit was fire, much love

Aug 30, 2006
What Up IRocc? I guess I might see you at the BatKave Tomorrow .. Chris fro UAO is my boy .. me and Klump gonna go Jet-ski-ing tomorrow .. then we going back to the Bay on Wed. ..
GaMbino