New Thizz Releases, post 5/17

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 24, 2004
I am curious as to what might be in the works next for Thizz?

We know of:

PSD
CTC 2

But is there any new albums in the works for:

Dubee
Sumthin Terrible
J-Diggs
Mac Mall
Rhydah J Klyde
MIAMI
Mac Dre

what tha rumors?

yeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Oct 19, 2003
on this thizz ent poster my homie's got there is a thing about J-diggs cd called California LIvin pt 2..dont know when its supposed to drop tho..Sumthin Terrible isnt on thizzz anymore and are coing out with a cd called afterthizz

Jun 24, 2004
Birdman627 said:
on this thizz ent poster my homie's got there is a thing about J-diggs cd called California LIvin pt 2..dont know when its supposed to drop tho..Sumthin Terrible isnt on thizzz anymore and are coing out with a cd called afterthizz
Thanks G

Was there a bad departure for sumtin terrible? I do have thier cd and it surely was sumthin terrible, but had some potential.

Cant wait to hear a thizz releated diggs album dropping soon or in the works at least, his last one wasnt on thizz i believe.

anyone heard any other rumors?

Sep 27, 2004
Dubee was also on Horns and Halos and High Powered- he sounded tight with the Million Dollar Dream production, it complemented his style real well. He should get them to do his next solo because Turf Matic was nothin special.

Stinje Mac

Producer/Artist
Apr 25, 2005
Hollywood, CA
www.stinje.com
I heard that Thizz was talkning to Don Toriano from Fully Loaded. If they signed him that would hella tight, because Toriano has a really unique Yay Area style and he would be a good addition to the Thizz Family, plus he already has a song with Mac Dre on his upcoming album. They should also sign Nickatina, Equipto, and D-Fresh.

Oct 27, 2004
www.YNGPCASO.com
GYEAH MAN GON N COP DEM NEW THIZZ DROPS..MISTAH FAB,BAV,MONEY GANG, BEST OF THA FIGZ, DONT HATE THA PLAYER PART 2, AND THAT THIZZWORLD HOSTED BY YUK..AS FOR ALBUMS IN THA WORKS BE ON THA LOOKOUT FOR DUBEE, KLYDE, B-LUV & HUS, KEAK DA SNEAK, THA FENDI BOYZ AN MUCH MORE..

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
YNG PCASO said:
GYEAH MAN GON N COP DEM NEW THIZZ DROPS..MISTAH FAB,BAV,MONEY GANG, BEST OF THA FIGZ, DONT HATE THA PLAYER PART 2, AND THAT THIZZWORLD HOSTED BY YUK..AS FOR ALBUMS IN THA WORKS BE ON THA LOOKOUT FOR DUBEE, KLYDE, B-LUV & HUS, KEAK DA SNEAK, THA FENDI BOYZ AN MUCH MORE..
so is Keak officially on Thizz?

I heard that rumor... but wasn't sure if it was true or not

May 2, 2002
i found this cd oyt in salem or
it says it came out on thizz ent/ thizz nw
its called
Duna - 2 Hard For The Fuckin Radio 2
its pretty tight it got a cd and a dvd