NEW Tech9ne album!!!!...Dr dre production!...info inside....!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 22, 2002
Tech9ne working on his new LP, and releasing "Anghellic".
By : Nima

Tech9ne is already working on his new album, which is called "Everready". It rumoured to feature production by Dr. Dre & The Neptunes. In other news, he's releasin' "Anghellic" with a new bonus track as the intro. It's replying to the people sayin' he's a devil worshipper. He throws it right back in your face, and makes fun of you.
I can't wait for Tech's new album, I'm sure it's gone be great!

Peace

source: Westcoastaftershock.com

Apr 25, 2002
KINGCZAR said:
Yea Neptunes are weak to me too for the most part!!
They've oversaturated the market in my opinion, but I really don't understand how anyone can say they're not feeling their beats. It's like when people say, "Ludacris is shitty" or rip on eminem's emcee ability. Not an argument, just can't see how anyone could think that

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Eminem is tight, but fuck Ludacris. People have they own opinions playa!! That was my opinion that u qouted!! I got mine, u got yours, if u think everyone will have the same opinion, then stop cause it aint gonna happen playboy! But Neptunes are doin they thang so more power to em!! Out!

Apr 26, 2002
Cranky said:
The Neptunes? I hate their beats. It'll be cool to hear him on Dre's beats I guess.
word. i'm shtarted to get hella irritated at underground artists tryin to "shine" by piccin up these mainstream artists/ producers. damn. i like tha gritty shit. tech n9ne needs to shticc wit tha producers he already got. ron z, that foo is sicc on tha boards. fucc neptunes. tech gonna shtart soundin like tha "rest of em". fold.

Apr 26, 2002
and anybody that wanna say shit like, "oh, he jus tryin to get paid, wuz wrong wit gettin paid?", mayne, fucc that. it's all about tha ART, not tha paper. tech on sum otha level, y would he stoop DOWN to their level. damn, i swear after pac died, rappers (mainstream) lost their passion (except eminem). fold.

Apr 25, 2002
I can't think of one rapper who wouldn't wanna get a big time producer to handle the boards on their album. More importantly I can't think of a reason why a rapper wouldn't wanna go MTV status.... like MS said, the "ART" is cool and all, but if you think that's why they're rappin you're wrong . . . it's to get PAID.

Apr 25, 2002
let me take this time to.

|||FILTER BULLSHIT|||

is tech really goin' to have dre producin'. on the real. where you guys get this info from. if it does happen. believe. tech will. blow. up.

:dead:

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
fozzit, u speakin on me and my info, i do have sources, no i did not just quote off of Yada Yada Yada, what for, who aint heard that song by now, I got folks in KC very very close to Tech N9ne that told me about this and a lot of other stuff right after he got out the studio with Tech and played me the new verse over the phone that Tech just dropped for his artist, and I did not say it was for sure, I said it's a possibility. Dre has been tryin to get with Tech for a minute.