New Tech track?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 12, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
Very long story but this new guy at my work was talking with me and was saying he is from kansas city. Well of course I ask him about Tech and he said that he has a song with Tech called "Summer time". His name is logic and the song is unreleased but he said he will hook me up with it. I was telling him about the board and he was asking if I could put this shit up on the board or whatever but he is down. Maybe we can get this shit up on thq? He sais he is suppose to be getting the copy from KC by the end of the week and will hook me up with it. Im going to find out more about the album from him and post it up. All I know is it is called Scars and Tatoos. Hopefully I will get it by the end of the week. He rapped techs verse for me and it sounded tight. Swick or Nick I will hit you up on here when I get it.

Sep 12, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
Ok I just got a copy of the album today. The guy Logic at my work is in a group called the T-O-P Boyz on Top City Entertainment. The album is called Necessary Roughness. I guess they are working on the Scars and Tatoo's album right now. I don't know I am still confused I'm just getting too much info at one time to keep it all straight. Swick or nick hit me up on AIM so you can get this up on T9hq.

Sep 7, 2002
Can someone please hook me up wit this song? hit me up on oOo_CherryPie_oOo on yahoo, nla66102 on aim, and misscandi69 on msn, be warned tho, my connection is dial-up