New Tech tour dates

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ET23

Sicc OG
May 22, 2008
more info on an upcoming tour in october....i got from http://thebossboard.com/article.php?newid=309

"We have now received word that after Slaughterhouse finishes their performances this month, the movement will continue to live on throughout the fall season. On Joe Budden's live stream this afternoon, the Slaughterhouse representative announced that the super-group will be joining Tech N9ne on tour this October. Apparently Tech N9ne invited the Slaughterhouse collective to join his forty-seven show tour, that will run forty-nine nights. While there is little information available at this time, Joe joked that the show is nick-named the "No Shower" tour as they will certainly be very busy. In fact, Joe was also happy to announce that fans can expect the collective to visit cities that they have never performed in before. It should be an interesting fall, so make sure to attend any show that appears in your vicinity. As information surfaces, you can most certainly count on us to present the updates. In the mean time, keep it locked to The B.O.S.S. Board for additional information regarding Slaughterhouse and their upcoming performances"

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
I think it means more-so Slaughterhouse, and they've really only performed on the East and West coast, so... Probably never done a Washington or Oregon date, which Tech always does, Kansas City, Denver, etc.

Seriously though, Paid Dues, Rock The Bells, now Slaughterhouse & Tech... that's alot of Slaughterhouse & Tech this year...

May 2, 2007
www.wevegotthejazz.com
I think it means more-so Slaughterhouse, and they've really only performed on the East and West coast, so... Probably never done a Washington or Oregon date, which Tech always does, Kansas City, Denver, etc.

Seriously though, Paid Dues, Rock The Bells, now Slaughterhouse & Tech... that's alot of Slaughterhouse & Tech this year...
Shhh. Trying to have hope on this tour.