New Tech N9ne Interview

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 7, 2002
I had to stop listening halfway thorugh.

I am very interetsed to see the reaction from people on here...since so many of you hate ICP, well at least hated them till ya found out Tech likes em....lol.

Tech will gain alot of fans from this, but how many will he lose?

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
Why would he lose fans? Because he said ICP puts on a good show? That they are great performers? He's been touring with them for 6 weeks now....if he hasn't "lost" fans by now...anything short of writing wack lyrics like ICP doesn't make me think that he would start losing fans.

It would be interesting to see if that ICP, Tech, Esham and Kaliko group got off the ground.....it seems like there is so much on Tech's plate already. With his next solo album, Kaliko's album, a regime album, etc.

Nov 14, 2002
And everyone here cares to hear your opinions for the umpteenth time.

And as usual, you speak out of your ass because I would bet you haven't even heard more than two ICP songs. Not that it matters.

You're a poser.

Edit: LoL... T9HQ. You got in ahead of me.

Jul 7, 2002
techn9nehq said:
Why would he lose fans? Because he said ICP puts on a good show?
It was more or less a joke...considering more than a few people on here talked non-stop shit on ICP and were like..."Tech better not doing anything with ICP"

Jan 7, 2003
For those who don't think that Tech should do anything with ICP, or lose respect for him because he has already...or will do...need to expand your horizons...because the lyrics don't relate to you, or you don't understand or relate to the lyrics...I can't say that I love the music, but I can say that I love the show, and for those of you that have been lucky enough to experiance the show will agree...and for those who left after Tech was done, probably missed one of the best shows you could experiance...and I have been to multiple shows, and I feel the same way about everyone on this tour...so open your eyes and step out of the corner your in..."Tech better DO whatever it takes....