**NEW TECH N9NE ALBUM**

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 20, 2003
www.WarMusicc.2ya.com
Tech N9ne Everready: The Religion

Tech N9ne's new album Everready: The Religion, due out late this year, early 2004, will be featuring such artists as Slipknot, Eminem, and rumored guests include DMX and lil John.

Producers on the album will be Ronzzfromberlin, Timberland, and the Neptunes.

This was said by Tech himself, and is subject to change

www.midwestinvasion.com

shep

Sicc OG
Oct 2, 2002
lol..... J CIN COMPTON is from www.cell-block.com I post there as well, I also posted that news at www.midewestinvasion.com

don't hate on him too much. lol

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
Re: yeah right

delgado said:
I wont believe it until i see it on teccanina.com

if its true he now will blo-uptuate!!!

HAHA.....not to hate but teccanina hasn't had a real news story on Tech yet....the stuff they do have is from the m80 emails.

Anyway........

Its funny how people are all of a sudden sayin all this shit about everready.......we reported it in an interview with Tech back in September. Yall are really starting to crack me up with these "THE NEW TECH ALBUM" posts....they havent even booked studio time for it yet. Yall act like its a done deal that Em, DMX, Neptunes, Timberland, Slipknot and lil Jon are gonna be on the album.

Ya killin me Smalls!!!!

Nov 14, 2002
delgado said:

BLOW UP!!!

you can find the word in the "white mans guide to being hip"

..now go caress your brothers nuts...
Not to turn this thread into a flame war, but I happen to be white and have NO idea what the fuck "blo-uptuate" means.

Maybe that's because you're talking out of your ass, so take this post and "blo-uptuate" out your mouth.

Feb 12, 2003
Zer0.MediA said:

Not to turn this thread into a flame war, but I happen to be white and have NO idea what the fuck "blo-uptuate" means.

Maybe that's because you're talking out of your ass, so take this post and "blo-uptuate" out your mouth.
wasnt talking to you asshole
come to kc and say that shit bitch

Nov 14, 2002
delgado said:

wasnt talking to you asshole
come to kc and say that shit bitch
That's funny, you posted a public message to a public message board... I didn't realize that was a PRIVATE message.

You wanna know the funny part about me going to KC and saying that? I probably would, and most likely will.