New Tech Clip

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 5, 2005
Tekka_Nina said:
Hey excuse me if ur fuckin slow
Hey excuse me if you're a cock gargling faggot who comes on here and acts like everything is old..

Eveready releases.. new member joins the board that day and goes "have u guys listend to blah blah blah" i'm sure you'd say 'old'.

Like honestly.. nobody gives a flying fuck about your little 'old' post.. Like if we care that it's old to you. It's just stupid how that snip came out a little less then a week before and you still managed to post 'old'. :dead:

Aug 8, 2005
www.myspace.com
DougN9ne said:
Hey excuse me if you're a cock gargling faggot who comes on here and acts like everything is old..

Eveready releases.. new member joins the board that day and goes "have u guys listend to blah blah blah" i'm sure you'd say 'old'.

Like honestly.. nobody gives a flying fuck about your little 'old' post.. Like if we care that it's old to you. It's just stupid how that snip came out a little less then a week before and you still managed to post 'old'. :dead:
ooo shut up this shit is old say somethin not old:eek:

Mar 2, 2005
DougN9ne said:

ITs been out there man... Not my fault ur all pissed that youve been left in the dark. And no I dont have no special access to Everready shit so you can quit whining about that too.

Dec 5, 2005
Left in the dark. As if you listen to it before anyone else you're just in that mother fucking spotlight. Damn bro what?.. you listened to the Potluck snippet before everyone else? Nice bro.. Great accomplishment in life.:dead: