New Supergroup which includes Joe Budden Royce Da 5′9″ Crooked I & Joell Ortiz

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 27, 2005
Hell yeah!!! A supergroup of muthafuckas whose careers were over before they started! I CANT WAIT!!! I just heard their album is going to be released on the 35th of Nevuary.

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
this shit should be ill, they all hella sick and they need to bring groups back instead of solo artists
You're right in general, but it won't be this group that will bring groups back

And even then, tracks will most likely still be collections of verses from each artists instead of real group songs

Jan 5, 2007
if this is a supergroup then what is it called when good rappers form a group?
Wow. did all you people talking down on it even listen to it?
Cause when i played the track i heard a breath of fresh air and some real hip hop, just lyricist going in on a track and killing it, the beat was grimey also

i know not everyone is gonna feel it but damn yall talking like its a new soulja boy track...

Royce is always nice, and joell and crooked are both great MC'S i don't know enough about buddens to speak on him but he sounded nice...

Royce: I’m the one really yo, I’m the gun spark like Omillio/ you a J Hood gun video

Budden: Treat comp like Richard Simmons, behind closed doors the boys going to man handle him

Crooked: Itching like a Syphilis dick, itching like the skin of a bitch addicted to drugs, just to hit you with slugs/ I did it because… i wanted to!, shoot you in the back of ya head, right in front of you

Ortiz: It’s J-O-E, double what I never take/ whoever think they can give me my first one, then set a date/ I’ll be there like a young mike jack, Hip Hop prayed and god gave Pun right back

“im a molotov crossed with a nuke/ see i swallow liquor bottles till they hallow then i crawl in the booth/ im the truth, polygraph crooked, you probably have a cardiac heart attack when i autograph bullets/ more caskets, put so much bread on your head when my gunners are done they gonna owe taxes/ tell em all crooked came for war, the best ever on the west unless your last name shakur”

Apr 7, 2005
www.myspace.com
lmao@fillers

joell ortiz is the man IMO

budden, royce and crook all have LARGE followings, so yeah, this could be something good

i dont think muthafuckas actually take the time to listen to these cats....these cats are some of the best out there.....no gimmicks just that raw shit

Sep 25, 2008
Cause when i played the track i heard a breath of fresh air and some real hip hop, just lyricist going in on a track and killing it, the beat was grimey also

i know not everyone is gonna feel it but damn yall talking like its a new soulja boy track...

Royce is always nice, and joell and crooked are both great MC'S i don't know enough about buddens to speak on him but he sounded nice...

Royce: I’m the one really yo, I’m the gun spark like Omillio/ you a J Hood gun video

Budden: Treat comp like Richard Simmons, behind closed doors the boys going to man handle him

Crooked: Itching like a Syphilis dick, itching like the skin of a bitch addicted to drugs, just to hit you with slugs/ I did it because… i wanted to!, shoot you in the back of ya head, right in front of you

Ortiz: It’s J-O-E, double what I never take/ whoever think they can give me my first one, then set a date/ I’ll be there like a young mike jack, Hip Hop prayed and god gave Pun right back

“im a molotov crossed with a nuke/ see i swallow liquor bottles till they hallow then i crawl in the booth/ im the truth, polygraph crooked, you probably have a cardiac heart attack when i autograph bullets/ more caskets, put so much bread on your head when my gunners are done they gonna owe taxes/ tell em all crooked came for war, the best ever on the west unless your last name shakur”

I'll admit it....i did talk down on it without listening, my bad

but supergroup is kinda of an overstatement cmooonnnn :beard:

May 10, 2002
WHY?

These dudes need to concentrate on their own hits and not songs that aren't going to interest anyone except the 3,000 people that actually go out and buy the album.

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005

actually this song very nicely illustrates why people like Royce, who are otherwise excellent MC's never made it - great lyrics + boring to absolutely terrible beat selection don't make for rap music that sells a lot