New Super Slap!! "SuperElectroHyphyGurp" Come through and slap this shit....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 31, 2006
New Super Slap!! "SuperElectroHyphyGurp" DOWNLOAD LINK ADDED!!!!!

Come slide through the MySpace page and check out the newest track "SuperElectroHyphyGurp" featuring Matt Jocelyn, Bumbalo and the lovely Ms. Jennifer Johns. Also catch Goldie from the FEDS on the shout out. Shit slaps on some of that real space age, walkin around fairyland with no orange or blue key, intergalactic type mess.

www.myspace.com/bumbalo

Please leave any feedback. We like to hear whassup, good or bad. Thanks to everyone. Oh Boy.

NEW DOWNLOAD LINK ADDED!!!

http://www.zshare.net/audio/matt-jocelyn-superelectrohyphygurp-featuring-bumbalo-mp3.html

Jan 31, 2006
@ Tall T: Good lookin folks. I checked your shit out. You got some slaps for real. Feelin that shit.

@SF: Hella shows. I'll make sure Mihkel is on the list for some of em. You turn 21 yet blood?

@MEC: You already know. That shit was fun folks. Cant wait to hear that track. You can get at Matt Jocelyn through his marinello records myspace page on my top friends.

Thanks to yall. This shit is kinda experimental, but we aint really tryna do what the next man is. Oh. Boy.

Sep 12, 2005
naw man still got a few months before i hit that 21, annndd my id got taken, but we'll see what i can do before summer comes around.

don't fall into my trap and get snared up
your boy fuse shorter than a lesbian hair cut
this is moet gurp sauce
hand your lady a glass and go get slurped off

hahaha those lines had me rollin.

Jan 31, 2006
Don't trip off that. We'll get you into some shows, 21+ or not.
Yeah. Lesbians got some short ass hairstyles. They needed to get called out.
Good lookin' out to everyone who left some feedback.

Jan 31, 2006
@nir: added you. Thanks alot folks. Ima get at you.

Good lookin y'all. glad you feelin the other shit on the page, that's all off the new album. now up in stores baywide.

Keep a lookout for some real new shit droppin with some bay heavyweights in a sec. Oh boy.

Sep 12, 2005
BUMBALO said:
Don't trip off that. We'll get you into some shows, 21+ or not.
Yeah. Lesbians got some short ass hairstyles. They needed to get called out.
Good lookin' out to everyone who left some feedback.
good shit, ill get at you when im back in the bay. im gonna be gettin some interviews for my show and you know ill need to get one from you.