new super mario bros. for ds

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 20, 2004
www.af.mil
This game is the shit but its easier than SMB 3 or SMB world. I guess with the coins you gotta collect and alternate exits out certain levels its got a lot of replayability. I beat it in a week and now I went back and unlocked world 4 and 6. I've almost beat world 6 and now I'm trying to get all the big coins.

Jul 24, 2002
www.soundclick.com
I finally decided to upgrade my handheld.
I wasn't sure if I should go with a PSP or a DS.
But this game, coupled with the fact that there's a new DS Lite version helped me make up my mind.

I love retro gaming and this game has the same old school gameplay of older Mario games. I had to jump all over it.
Now I can't wait until the new Castlevania game comes out!

Jul 7, 2002
miggidy said:
I finally decided to upgrade my handheld.
I wasn't sure if I should go with a PSP or a DS.
But this game, coupled with the fact that there's a new DS Lite version helped me make up my mind.

I love retro gaming and this game has the same old school gameplay of older Mario games. I had to jump all over it.
Now I can't wait until the new Castlevania game comes out!
what were your pros of going with a PSP?

Jul 24, 2002
www.soundclick.com
^^^^
Emulators was the biggest attraction for me.
You can over clock the PSP's CPU to run at 300 mhz.
It plays Genesis and SNES games pretty good.
The other thing I liked about it was it's media capabilities,
like the ability to play video files and all that other stuff.

Unfortunately the PSP is lacking in games.
Plus for the love of God, I don't know why Sony didn't include a second analog stick on the damn thing. Who are they kidding here? They give us 3D graphics, but no 3D controls.
That was pretty wack right there.
I decided to go with the DS just for the games.
I hear M$ is looking to jump into the portable market as early as next year.
I'll take my chances and hold off on the PSP in hopes that M$ will throw in two analog sticks on their portable Xbox.
Fow now I'm happy with my DS Lite....

pAc0

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2006
Miggidy how much was your DS Lite? I'm really thinking about buying one since I'm on the road alot and it'll probably make my trips seem shorter.....