New Songs

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 28, 2005
im thinkin theres about 2-5 people who could just write: "all of them"

but the ones he been playin at his shows are "No Can Do (ya'll cant fuck wit us)", "My Wife, My Bitch, My Girl", and "Im A Beast". Other than that I think most all of the songs from everready have only reached the ears of those real close to Tech.

Apr 20, 2005
Like me... Just kidding but I've heard Turn, Jellysickle, The Beast, My Wife My Bitch My Girl (Which you can here a piece of at 25tolife.com), No Can Do and I think that's all.

Apr 30, 2004
Leonard Cohen? Are you fuckin kidding me. Leonard Cohen is nowhere close to anything tech will ever do. He doesn't do hip-hop. Period. Never get it twisted.

Oct 20, 2003
if you've ever seen "pump up the volume" a great flick from 1990 i believe, then you would know the cohen song "everbody knows". his vocals sound very similiar to that of kalico's in "turn" which the version i have is the studio version and although it sounds nothing like big krizz to me in that song, i'm just taking drakons word that it is. here's "everbody knows"

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=495S0GRG

i'm assuming triple 3 has already heard "turn" so you shouldnt have to ask me to upload it on here