NEW SAN QUINN VIDEO !!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Handz

Sicc OG
Jan 28, 2006
Is it me or does this video belong in 2003. These cats look all broke to me and the video was boring. Like damn it's like Quinn stuck in old days. I'm probably just hating, but I expect a lot more from Quinn then a cheap a$$ video shoot like this.

Jul 22, 2011
Is it me or does this video belong in 2003. These cats look all broke to me and the video was boring. Like damn it\'s like Quinn stuck in old days. I\'m probably just hating, but I expect a lot more from Quinn then a cheap a$$ video shoot like this.

yea...u just hating

May 16, 2002
Is it me or does this video belong in 2003. These cats look all broke to me and the video was boring. Like damn it's like Quinn stuck in old days. I'm probably just hating, but I expect a lot more from Quinn then a cheap a$$ video shoot like this.

Are you referring to the quality of the video? It doesn't look very different from the videos most independent artist are releasing today. It's all in the editing where they try & get away with it & make it look more than what it really is. It's respectable in my opinion, but I am noticing a whole lot are starting to look the same though.

Many independent artist don't have the equipment or the budget to pay for legit video, but just like the music.. you work with what you have to get it done. And that's what you have to love about Hip-Hop.