New San Quinn Album !!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Young D-A-T said:
Unbelievable so many people dislike "The Mighty Quinn"
I think more people were dissapointed. To me Quinn is the tightest rapper around, he just needs direction. He should stick to "Q2020" and avoid "Get a Lil Stupid." I think if he had some folks giving him direction behind his music hed be so much tighter...i.e. everytime Quinn raps with Nickatina he spits F.I.A.!!! From Crumbs to Castles to his verse on Saw A Gangsta Cry and most definitely on Ayo which may have been his best ever.

I think "The Mighty Quinn" was definitely dope (8/10) but there was a lot of experimentation on it despite the fact Quinn has already established himself as the best rapper in the bay hopefully it will be a fine tuned version of "The Mighty Quinn."

May 6, 2002
Ric Roq? Are you sure ya don't mean Rick Rock?
the 1 with the Q is from hitworks, and the one with the ck is the one from Cosmic Slop... The megaproducer Rick Rock.

If Ric Roq start making beats again, then I'm going to hit him up. Last time I asked he said he didn't make beats anymore. Big 'ol Baller.

Apr 25, 2002
thats real

MaddDogg said:

I think "The Mighty Quinn" was definitely dope (8/10) but there was a lot of experimentation on it despite the fact Quinn has already established himself as the best rapper in the bay hopefully it will be a fine tuned version of "The Mighty Quinn."
You got it.. I definitely agree wit you there. Folks gotta go back and listen to Mighty Quinn couple moe times.

Apr 26, 2002
Purebred Hogg said:
THey said his LAST album was supposed to be his best...and it wasnt...so is everyone supposed to believe him again?Not hatin...just statin...
mayne, that's jus tha art uv marketing. EVERYONE says that about their newest releases. fold.

May 10, 2002
The mighty quinn was garbage, it was more of a dissapointment then 457 the code, that at least had a couple knockers, there was only 1 track i liked on the mighty quick and its that one with the female on the chorus saying "my dogs might playa hate, but im willing to give you a chance.

Basically the production needs to be real on point on this one, make it a solid all around album, cuz theres no question quinn has lyrics he has just lacked production big time!!!