New San Quinn Album !!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 22, 2002
San Quinn - Give You His Word
Reported by Lil B
Bay Area star San Quinn is ready to hit the streets with another banging album "Give You May Word". No official release date set but my homie has told me it will drop late October. Hands down this is San's hardest album to date with guest appearances by Killa Tay, C-bo and all his Done Deal Fam. Get ready for the release on Dean Deal Entertainment / Rider Entertainmenrt this october so save your money and don't forget to put this banger up.

@westcoastaftershock.com

Apr 26, 2002
www.streetcredmg.com
Tone Capone(Mostly) Ric Roq, EA-Ski, Mr. Peete, Icy Mike Beats, Mr. Sirate, & Dunce, have all done songs but the final cut wont be made for quite some time he still doing songs he has over 30 to choose from already with features from Juvinile, 40, Cbo, The DD Fam, Keek da sneek, Bart, Killa Tay, Guce, Messy Marv etc..

TKO

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
Ugh...no Juvenille...cash money crap...please....I hope Quinn keeps it strictly Bay....

A

All Out HOGG

Could someone please send me the fuckan song 'Life without music" by san quinn...Ive been searching nonstop & noone seems to have it or they just to damn snobby to help me

AIM = Lil Blue Savelle

Aug 12, 2002
SCOCIOUS said:
dunce on the beat? that means shit is gonna be fire

YEAH DUNCE IS ALL HEATERS------He made damn near every beat on the FUNKY FRESH SEX CREW album......all heat!

AND PLEASE BELIEVE THIS NEW QUINN CD IS FIRE.......F.I.R.E.

Apr 25, 2002
Tell QUINN he needs to promote

instead of a quick release, he needs to get the buzz going. I always hear or read that alot of cats think QUINN's the best in the bay but how come he doesn't have a sweet 50/50 deal with a major distributor yet? Holla at me.

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.sinacal.com
I hope its true that the album is tight... Quinn's been one of my favorites since I 1st heard him on that S.F.C. track from Dont Stop Till We Major...

But I heard this same hype last time and Quinn didnt deliever with "The Mighty Quinn" so hopefully this time he does...

TKO

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
Lyrically Quinn always puts it down, he don't really need coughjuvecough to make his music pop..the only problem to me is the last album music wise sounded pretty soft and boring...If you haven't heard Quinn, get the Repossessions album it has most of his knocks on that one!

Aug 17, 2002
looks like it has promise, but i am pretty much through buying albums with so many guest spots. let me paraphrase something i saw from the dungeon family interview in murde dog: collaborations are not done for the purpose of making good music they are done for marketing purposes. thats real talk.

Apr 25, 2002
Unbelievable so many people dislike "The Mighty Quinn" but I am one of the others who thought it was a strong album and another distinct style Quinn can come wit. Can't wait til the new album drops. Seems like its gonna be some new flavors again from the Quinndo.