New releases for 2008????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
No clue what either of those are, but this is my updated list.

Wax On Radio
Portugal. The Man
Protest the Hero- Fortress
Man Man
The Forecast
Kay Kay & His Weathered Underground
The Mars Volta
The Dear Hunter/Casey's solo shit
The Sound of Animals Fighting
Emarosa (Just want to hear more Jonny Craig)
The Fall of Troy 2 EPs
Saves the Day
City & Colour
Pygmy Lush
3's cover of See Emily Play on the End Is Begun re-release
Thrice
Man In the Blue Van
Kiss Kiss
Keith, Dan & Tim from Days Away

Maybes (Rumored or time for a new album):
Queens of the Stone Age
Joey Eppard
Muse
RedRedBlue
Olympia
Matchbook Romance
Kaddisfly

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Yeah, that new Pygmylush is going to be the shit.

Of the ones I didn't already say I'm looking forward to Kay Kay & His Weathered Underground as well. And I was feeling those Man In A Blue Van demo so I'll check that out too.

Also I just found out like 10 minutes ago, new Morissey album in 08.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Yeah Teeth of Mammals put two new songs up on their page. One I didn't like at all (which is a first for me with them) and the other was really good.

I still need to track down their Velcro Sanwich EP.

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
As Tall As Lions are working on some new stuff and are going to be hitting the studio in April when they get back from Australia.
That might be the album Im most hyped about right now. I realized the other day I've never heard an ATAL song that I didn't like.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Yeah they posted it on their myspace. They are still recording their 2-3 songs for the 6 way split and then a couple more I think it said. Which ever one wrote it said he hoped it was just a long break and not the end but that they won't be doing anything more after the next few songs anytime soon.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
From yesterday...

Hey Ladies,

So, we've just came back home from tour. And let me tell you all,that it was really insane (not to mention that comadre and me got involved in a car crash) sister im sorry! :( .We had a blast with the guys in COMADRE and THE 39 STEPS.

We miss comadre already and i hope they come back really soon.We cannot thank them enough.Thanks for the good music,thanks for the good times and for your friendship.WE LOVE YOU.

We want to thank also,to all the promoters that made this tour possible and all the bands that we played with.Tentacle's a flower,zarathustra has been killed in the 70´s,arcadhianonstabian,totsico,duran-go,silence between us.......

In other news,we have also some good and some really bad news.

The bad new is that ARSE MOREIRA has called it quits.Today our friend Javier decided to quit the band. I just hope with all my hearth that this is a long break and not definitely the end.

But the good news are that we are going to record 2 or 3 songs this month for a sampler,compilation,6 way split kinda with:

Hiro (france)
Amalthea (switz)
Dodewaard (netherlands)
Orbit Cinta Benjamin (malasya)
We'll Dance like Ghosts on Rooftops (usa)

And the rest of our songs will be recorded eventually for a 7" or a split.

Concerning for future bands,well.... me (charley) im working already on a new band but it will be very different. Dez i think has another band and i dont know whats going on with Javier.

I dunno,maybe we get to play together in the future like we did before as a different style and band name.

So,that's it.

Much love.

Arse Moreira.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Man Man live > Man Man on record.

With that being said their records are still totally worth the purchase and their new album is their best to date. It's just that live they are a whole different beast.

Psilo707

Complete O.G.
Jun 25, 2002
Gimcheon, South Korea
www.seoulhunter.com
Yeah totally, I was blown away when I saw them.

I was on Acid at the time, and I walked to the stage, and saw a bunch of guys banging on instruments. At first I was like "what the hell is going on? Can i join in and bang on some drums too?"... LOL.. 5 mins later I fully understood the deal. they rocked it

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
Also, Wax On Radio is supposed to be posting 1 new song up on their myspace coming up here real shortly.. cant wait
Where'd you hear that? I was getting worried that the rumors were true and they really did break up, they've been recording since last august and haven't really been updating. Some people on facebook were saying Sammy quit the band and the rest of them were going to find a new drummer and change their name.

Oh yeah I read yesterday that Sigur Ros already has a new album ready for the summer, they just need to record the vocals and it'll be ready to master. It said on their wiki they recorded at Abbey Road Studios with a children's choir and 70 piece orchestra.