**NEW** RBL POSSE presents...H2 HARDHEADZ "Murderer" (official video)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 14, 2009
tight work!!! who is Lil Joke and how many niggas is it in H2 - AR and Young Shaad
Me and Shaad the spokesmen of H2 as far as the music goes we the frontrunners but H2 is a movement and lifestyle. "Not Listening If It Aint Real"
Lil Joke is similar to H2 what Hitman(rip) was to RBL. That's our lil brother he family and he talented so we bringing him wit us setting him up in position to get his shine and recognition for his generation and era (the sleepy d's, roach gs etc) Our goal at RighWay is to hit em on every level and at every angle. We got something 4 everybody.

I wanna thank er'body who took they time to watch the video we had a ball filming and given the world another visual dimension of Hunter's Point & San Francisco. Shit really go down like that on the daily lol. If "Murderer" wasn't for u don't worry Theres no limit on what we can create and deliver stay tuned..

"70's Baby" - Black C (Instores and Online June 15th)

"Welcome to Trife City" - H2 HardHeadz (Coming Soon)

RBL 4eVa

Hitman, Mr.Cee and the rest of the fallen soldiers rest in paradise there's no me with out y'all!!- Ar