New Rass Kass.....Caution

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
"all of a sudden fools acting like they what i always was/west coast lyricist with east coast love"

sick song,cant wait for some new shit,especially if its with some production like this...

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
no,RoB S4 hates him too...i didnt really like him at first either,cause everybody hyped him up so much i was expecting more,but im feeling him now,own most of his albums and shit.

CoopDVill

Super Moderator
May 4, 2003
www.facebook.com
Less than a month after getting out of jail, word is that Ras Kass could be throwing subliminal jabs at The Game on the venomous cut Caution. Ras spits, "...Fools is acting like they what I always was / west coast lyricist with east coast love... / ...you was made to run / get a thousand tattoos and won't raise your gun / so when you get merked I'ma raise your son / Ras is a son of a beeyatch, you the son of a coward / your pops went to jail got f#@$ed in the shower / 9 months later; here you go / and wonder why real ni99as don't feel you flow."

Statement released by Ras Kass

Ras Kass gets the Game right!!!

Los Angeles, CA: Los Angeles, CA: With circulation of Ras Kassí current material, publications and internet sites are pegging him to be directing his lyrics towards a specific artist. In a recent statement by Ras Kass, the artist states, ìThe track ìCautionî that I wrote and recorded is not directed towards any artist. Itís a general statement. If the shoe fits find a matching skirt. When I do diss somebody I certainly wouldnít bring their children into it.î Without any indication or pointing of fingers, Ras Kass continues to record his anticipated album and releases many exclusives to mixtapes in NY and LA.

Oct 14, 2004
SiccFucc said:
no,RoB S4 hates him too...i didnt really like him at first either,cause everybody hyped him up so much i was expecting more,but im feeling him now,own most of his albums and shit.

Hahahah Thats not true I just dont like the racism in the mans music. I dont hate him like if I saw him I wouldnt go man Ras I hate you. Just dont feel the mans music. I heard immortal technique the other day. It was alright a little depressing and such but not to bad though.