New!!! PSD Tha Drivah! Strip Hop!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 13, 2006
What the Bidness?! For yall that fooled with the "Mixes & REnditions" cd's, here's a song off the latest installment "Mixes & REnditions vol.4"! I'm gonna dump a couple of songs over the weekend and next week. The whole thang will be up for download next Friday. Cus Cus Stallone went in on this one! Tell your people!

Go to www.oaklandfaders.blogspot.com for that new PSD tha Drivah "Strip Hop"!

PS (no pun intended),
I got another mix i'm dumping with another cat that was on "Da Bidness",, stay tuned stay lit!

Feb 12, 2006
heard this before

this is track 6 off of mixes and renditions. what the fuck? I've had volume four on my computer for damn near 2 and a half years now

Nov 13, 2006
This was a cd we did that didn't really get launched off like the other mix cd's. We didn't have any hard copy's pressed so i feel like the people didn't get a full dose. I still think this shit is as hard as any new cd out now! Is it hot off the press? Nope, it's still raw shit that folks need to get familiar with. It did leak on the net at one time, so for the folks hearing for the first time, enjoy!

www.oaklandfaders.blogspot.com