New Pac releases (news)????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 2, 2009
I heard that snip of "watch ya mouth" and got to wonderin' when they're puttin' out some "new" shit. GOOD SHIT...
Any news????

ET23

Sicc OG
May 22, 2008
nah Death Row's new owners stated in a few videos that they plan on releasing a 13 track album of unreleased stuff which will only be remastered for quality not remixed edited or changed.....
we shall see

Sep 4, 2004
nah Death Row's new owners stated in a few videos that they plan on releasing a 13 track album of unreleased stuff which will only be remastered for quality not remixed edited or changed.....
we shall see

Wish it was more like 80 tracks but i'll take what I can get

ET23

Sicc OG
May 22, 2008
yeah as long as its pac's real homies and fellow rapper friends i wouldnt mind new verses, but from what i hear theyre just gonna leave the songs in original form even if a part of the song is just a loop or beat playing with no vocals. hopefuly itll have some sick pac verses in plentyful form.

Apr 20, 2005
if Johnny J, Devante, QD3, Darryl "Big D" Harper, Dogg Pound, and the Outlwaz are NOT in the credits as artists or producers, then it wont be original 2pac/Makaveli material. PERIOD!

Please agree with me