new orleans rap site

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 28, 2003
Iv'e been thinking a lil bit about starting up a site strictly dedicated to New Orleans rap.

Was wondering if anyone would wanna help me doing it, whitout folks doing reviews, interviews, uploading images and shit i will not even try doing it.

So to keep it short, anyone wanna contribute whit content, is it a good idea?

Jan 28, 2003
A site about Louisiana in general but whit focus on New Orleans would work, the whole state is tite as fuck when it comes to rap. Anyway, whitout having gathered a bunch of folks nothing will happen so all who are interested, get at me.

Aug 31, 2003
www.ebay.com
you know i'm down for this. i definetely think that it should be the entire state. we got heat down here from Shreveport to Baton Rouge.

Sinista .. quick question which of your folks dropped cds from where you at? i collect Louisiana rap and try to get whatever i can (as long as the shit is printed on a real cd). post up, pm me or shoot me an email at [email protected].

May 15, 2002
Naner...they aint came out with nothin official yet, but its in the works. Its coming soon tho and them boys coming cold. Im a Louisiana rapper myself and I got some of my own music I can shoot ya.

Aug 31, 2003
www.ebay.com
Mista Sinista said:
Naner...they aint came out with nothin official yet, but its in the works. Its coming soon tho and them boys coming cold. Im a Louisiana rapper myself and I got some of my own music I can shoot ya.

would definetely be down to peep it.

Aug 13, 2003
also naner, you just make me more and more jealous by adding that damn tape to you sig.....if i were to tell you what i did to try and find that tape.....back in 1996 no less, it would make your head spin...i used to have the vinyl for it though =(

Jan 28, 2003
Those interested in joining me and help out whit the site, contact me at [email protected] and we'll talk more there.

Sinista, you sound pretty good, i like that stuff u sent me, more on a Memphis vibe though (wich is fa shure not bad).