New NFL Logo

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
LOL.....why when I seen the video I was waiting for the new logo to appear.....and then he's hella like this is it.......uuuuhhhhhh.........ok?

I agree with California Bear, Roger Godell is a fag

and lol @ mr fed ex's sig:

that shit shouldn't be believe in blazer mania,
it should be believe in the headless horseman

Nov 7, 2006
i understand the change with the 8 stars = the divisions n shit but the other one did look better. but whatthefuck now imma know my jerseys are a lil out dated n shit lol. oh well maybe my favre one will cost more seeing how it was the "old logo" haha

Sep 26, 2005
yea its been around for a while they just now introducing it, but yea it looks koo but liked the old letters better then the new letters

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
I do like the old letters better, but the 8 stars & "erect" :)confused:) football does look better cuz it looks more like the lombardi

Oct 16, 2006
mylot.com
LOL.....why when I seen the video I was waiting for the new logo to appear.....and then he's hella like this is it.......uuuuhhhhhh.........ok?

Haha. I did the same shit. I was hella waiting for him to show it. I didn't notice that it was right there in front of me. Even when I was looking at the old logo, I didn't notice the diff.