New Music Video W.O.W.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
I remember back in the day, people on here used to praise how you are a dope rapper & such... I personally never checked for it back then.

I saw this video the last time you posted it, probably about a year ago & I gotta say I am still not feeling it the 2nd time around.

seems like more of something you would associate with Juggalos or some shit.

not knockin your style my dude, jsut putting it out there that this is not bay rap & is lightweight far from anything quality.

the beat was cool, I'd give it a 4.5 / 10

raps & visuals were very sub-par breh. not even able to judge on a numbers scale without sounding insulting.

I'd suggest rethinking the video & style of the song, maybe add something of substance vs. saying wow & something about willy wonka.

& I realize it is easy to do everything in-house, but thats the problem with music these days, everyone wanna take the easy route. Invest in someone to do your videos, maybe a director, producer, someone with experience in making videos.

My kids have made videos with their iPods with better quality than this. Not knockin your shit, just sayin'.

As far as the raps, I'd suggest putting some more thought & substance.

Good luck.

May 13, 2002
www.newliferecordsllc.com
hey, to each his own, this wasn't suppossed to be a "bay area" song...it's just an intro to a very psychedlic, drug influenced album. You can peep more of my videos here videos | Official Website of New Life Records & I actually just did a song with a Bay Area Legend Rappin 4 Tay, u can hear it here Bilistic | Official Website of New Life Records it's called 100%

I don't expect everyone to like everything I do, but thank you for at least checking it out & giving feedback, it's appreciated nontheless