*NEW MUSIC VIDEO* VITAL - HAVE YOU SEEN HER

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 18, 2008
www.washhousemusic.com
WHATS CRACKIN SICCNESS?? HERE IS VITAL'S NEW MUSIC VIDEO FOR THE SONG "HAVE YOU SEEN HER". THIS SONG IS A TASTE OF WHATS TO COME FROM VITAL'S NEW ALBUM.

HD VERSION: http://www.vimeo.com/3031780

ALSO HERES A LIL INFO ABOUT VITAL, FOR THOES WHO AINT ALREADY KNOWIN...

Vital was born & raised in the infamous Vallejo California Crestside neighborhood, better known as "The Crest". To say an artist is a product of their environment is cliche, but in Vitals case it is prophetic. Growing up in the same neighborhood that produced Mac Dre, Mac Mall, Dubee, Thizz Nation and one of the birthplaces of the Hyphy movement, put Vital in the right place at the right time, but never narrowed his vision on different music genres.

Displaying equal promise as both a rapper and a singer, earned him notoriety in his hood and beyond. Vitals career began at the age of 14 when Mac Dre's partner and cofounder of Thizz Ent. started Wash House Music to showcase Vitals unique talent. Vital has been recording non-stop ever since. Having completed more than 70 tracks he is on his way to show the music industry what he is capable of.

He has been fortunate to record with a slew of multi-platinum artists including Snoop Dogg, The Game, E-40, Juvenile, Lloyd, and many more. Vitals current independent release is titled "Failure Is Not An Option". This album has earned him attention and support from both Snoop Dogg and Jay-Z. Vital represents the future of Bay Area music and he is currently in the studio recording his new album.

What you can expect form his upcoming album will not be comparable to the bay area sound or even to west coast hip hop. He is about to show you what made him who he is. It will be a fusion between growing up as a young kid in Vallejo and being influenced by all genres of music. You will soon get a chance to listen to an album that has taken close to 8 years to record.

OFFICIAL WEBSITE AND ONLINE STORE COMMING SOON

MYSPACE.COM/WASHHOUSEMUSIC
MYSPACE.COM/VITALMUSIC

Dec 6, 2002
www.BayUndaground.com
Wow. I knew from the gates Vital's talented. Failure Is Not An Option was a great album.

Video is super clean and professional. Song itself is very decent. WashHouseMusic: What will his upcoming cd sound like? Cause the previous one was balanced. A few RnB tracks, but also a few faster, more vicious ones. If this one is also balanced and quality is like presented above, then I'm really looking forward to it.

Aug 25, 2005
i said hella times that Vital is the most underrated dude in the Bay music scene period...he needs to get a push for real cuz he's talented as fuck.

"pilla saks" = the shit

Sep 18, 2002
when is ur online store going to be open...i want a wash house music shirt

edit: just watched that video..and wow..that was dope..i see vital doing big thangs in the future