New Muder Dog off the Hook.................

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 26, 2002
X to the Z on cover......but he wacc to me

It got a Sactown lil special in there : Lynch, Mr.Doctor, G-Idez, and some others I can;t remember off tops

Koaz the Assissin getting love in there and some other shit, good shit

X-Raided got his article in there

the dude who did the review sucked a big one, he did not describe the albums at all, just said some bullshit about blah blah, read it and you'll know what I'm talking about

Grim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.grim64131.freeservers.com
i wonder if I will get it or not, knowing murder dog my subscription is done, they never send final issue notices or anything, they just stop sending you shit and you never know cuz its not like they are consistant when they put out magazines, it will be every 3 months for a while, then every 6 months for a while and so on.....cant complain though cuz they are hella cheap for subscriptions

May 21, 2002
hogglife916.com
MURDERDOG GOT 2 HOGGLIFE ADS

IN IT PLUS A PAGE ON MY ARTIST SKEE 64 A REVIEW OF LUNI COLEONE & I-ROCC PRESENT HOW THE WEST WAS WON
PLUS DAZ GIVIN IT UP FOR SKEE 64 ON HOW HE WAS BROKE BEFORE HE HOOKED UP WITH MY BOY SKEE 64 .

HOW QUICKLY SOME PEOPLE FORGET

MB3

Sicc OG
Aug 26, 2002
I wish I could get that murder dog issue. Man I have to drive an hour to the airport cause that's the only place where I can find the murder dog.

MB3

Sicc OG
Aug 26, 2002
Yes I always bought me the murder dog when I visited america. And then I found out that I can buy it in germany too at the airport.