New Mr. Hyde video feat: tech,kali,kutt,and more

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 9, 2006
and just for simple humor, i was taking screen shots of shots that im in.. and i couldnt help but notice and laugh at this... ladies and gentleman...the rare, never before seen cover, of WBLK-White Boys Love Kompany

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
IS THIS THE LA COKA COLLAB WE'VE BEEN WAITING FOR?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

You can't leave Joe Vertigo, Paul Wall, Necro, or Skinhead Rob out. DJ Eclipse looks like Dirtball.

And wasn't NEMS on that VH1 show or something?

Nov 9, 2006
no, its not the la coka collab..its just hydes video and the tech tour happened to be in nyc that day...

and i didnt mean to leave anyone out, just was lazy to list em heh

Nov 7, 2006
^^^^yeah at the end. and LOL to there DJ looking like he hates what he's doing with his life. he always looks like he's bored as fuck or some shit

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Jeru the Damaja is in the video, too.

And NEMS was on that one battle rap show that airs at like 4 in the morning on MTV. That's where I've seen him before.

And I'm not buying their shit if they're gonna scream and call me names. Oh wait, I'm not even crazy about their music to begin with.

And while I'm at it....who the fuck is Randam Luck? That's got to be the worst 70 minutes of music I've ever heard.

Oct 16, 2006
Bahaha.. Suck my dick you fuckun' faggots.. I am going to burn ya fuckun' shit music then come to an in-store if your untalented asses even can get one and get you to sign my burnt copy you bunch of cunt droppings..

Ahahaha.. that is fun!

ECF'NW.