New movement for The bay for Europeans & Hip Hop??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 12, 2006
Tupac, Kanye West, Yukmouth Juelz Santana's Producers...

Gave me beats for my debut album (no joke) and i'm taking on the world with a whole new movement. My other songs are getting mixed down right now, but nobodys bringing that passion like this sorry prove me wrong. check it out "Nickless - Get ya Paper"
:mad: http://www.myspace.com/nickless:confused:

Also i'm one of the CEOs of wws magazine (worldwide west side - www.wwsmag.com) so check that out and hit me back, i might not check the forum so hit me up on myspace. peace
nickless

get it out of your head that there is any magazine sicker than wws magazine, bay magazine or worldwide magazine, nobodys stopping us.

Mar 17, 2006
ARE YOU FUCKIN' SERIOUS.

nobodys bringing that passion like this
(no joke)
i'm taking on the world with a whole new movement
prove me wrong.
nobodys stopping us.
and this dude is saying all of this???

hahahahaha. You're a fuckin' joke. Your name is Nickless the Scorpion King and you rock a scorpion chain. You say there's nobody as passionate as you, but honestly, I have more passion comin' out my ass on a toilet seat than that garbage ass song on your myspace. You should change the title of your song to Get Ya Toilet Paper because it's all booty. Be real homie, you aint a boss!

and believe me, the only thing you're taking over is the garbage bag.. Fuckin' myspace rappers these days...........always promoting their music every chance they get, and when they do, they think they're gonna take the rap game over. Quit woofin' nigga and leave the rap game to a real MC.

Feb 4, 2005
League Champ said:
ARE YOU FUCKIN' SERIOUS.

hahahahaha. You're a fuckin' joke. Your name is Nickless the Scorpion King and you rock a scorpion chain. You say there's nobody as passionate as you, but honestly, I have more passion comin' out my ass on a toilet seat than that garbage ass song on your myspace. You should change the title of your song to Get Ya Toilet Paper because it's all booty. Be real homie, you aint a boss!

and believe me, the only thing you're taking over is the garbage bag.. Fuckin' myspace rappers these days...........always promoting their music every chance they get, and when they do, they think they're gonna take the rap game over. Quit woofin' nigga and leave the rap game to a real MC.
That was.....

quite harsh.

But very funny!:devious:

D

DaSlimReaper

^^That bullshit wasn't funny, dude must be angry and depressed about something.

League Champ said:
ARE YOU FUCKIN' SERIOUS.

What a hater, you put hella energy into that too. What was the point? Let this dude do what he does. I agree that he shouldn't be advertising this shit here, but atleast he's tryna hustle, if he's weak or not. You ain't doin shit with your life but complaining and banging on siccness so calm that shit down you fuckin Crab..

Jun 12, 2006
i just want folks to keep in mind this isn't my single, this isn't my "hot track" I got even hotter stuff coming out I gaurentee i'm getting heard and dying a legend regaurdless of how funny i come across...i'm not a boss that's a good one haha i'm the definition OF a boss CEO of wws magazine CEO of upcoming worldwide label scorpion kings CEO of wws high rollers car club and i cordinate events for clubs ....if you don't like that track it's ALL GOOD, but leave me some negative FEEDBACK, don't just be a stereotype posterchild hater. gone
nickless