New Mitchy Slick Track "Got Snow" Prod. By Dj Muggs

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

janky

Tha WrongKind Family
SCUDDA said:
BEAT DOESNT FIT HIS STYLE? NIGGA THIS SHIT IS SMASHIN. HOOK IS KINDA WEAK BUT THE BEAT/LYRICS FIRE.
Are you saying the hook is weak, because you think the hook is weak, or are you saying the hook is weak because you don't understand what he's saying in the hook? Because if you understood what he's saying in the hook I don't think you would say that it's weak...

Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
when the Download first came on i was like yall trippin the beat sound cool...but that wasnt the mitchy song....but when his song came on the beats is cool but I agree it dont fit him.the hook is alright,I can understand where scudda said he didnt like it...it wasnt lyrically,it was,pitch/pattern.
For what its worth mitch gotta do what he feels is right and at this point the way the market is aint not one person knows what that is....The majors are probably scratching there heads.In my opinion he built majority of fan base off trigeration station,and some feel let down cause majority of beats are on some other level.It creates a whole other vibe.Im sure due to his new production he has gained some new fans......so who knows....For example take big june put him in the studio with just blaze....It doesnt equal great songs..chemistry is important and June is better off with dave moss,slikk rikk,cricet,steve vicious....these kind of producers.same for mitchy I cant even fuck with most the new production...Im surprised I aint see E-low on any production cause when it came to trigeration station those are the songs that stood out the most.

janky

Tha WrongKind Family
50cal said:
when the Download first came on i was like yall trippin the beat sound cool...but that wasnt the mitchy song....but when his song came on the beats is cool but I agree it dont fit him.the hook is alright,I can understand where scudda said he didnt like it...it wasnt lyrically,it was,pitch/pattern.
For what its worth mitch gotta do what he feels is right and at this point the way the market is aint not one person knows what that is....The majors are probably scratching there heads.In my opinion he built majority of fan base off trigeration station,and some feel let down cause majority of beats are on some other level.It creates a whole other vibe.Im sure due to his new production he has gained some new fans......so who knows....For example take big june put him in the studio with just blaze....It doesnt equal great songs..chemistry is important and June is better off with dave moss,slikk rikk,cricet,steve vicious....these kind of producers.same for mitchy I cant even fuck with most the new production...Im surprised I aint see E-low on any production cause when it came to trigeration station those are the songs that stood out the most.

There's only one problem fella's these producers produce beats that don't, what we in the industry call "Cut through." Mitchy and I have learned alot through the years of our struggling, and for all those that love Trigeration Station if Mitchy would have put out another album like that, not only it would not have shown growth, but it will only appeal to people who like this particular sound, most of which are those who post on the Siccness... Unfortunately those who post on the siccness, like music that doesn't appeal to the masses. "Cutting Through" is a problem that alot of producers have, who don't understand "Sonics" if you understand "Sonics" then you will understand that their beats may be catchy, but when it comes time to mix, they just don't cut it. I think Ecay, E-low, and Cricet which honestly is one of my favorite producers all have great sounds... Those no denying songs like Trigeration Station by Ecay, Yeah Dat Prod. by E-Low and Thuggin 4 a livin by Cricet, but just imagine if Dr. Dre was in the Studio with these same producers and mixed their beats??? It would be phenomenal... I really wish the Dago producers had somewhere to go to get a really good mix on their music, just imagine if we had a, Jason Swizter: Mixer for D.J. Quik. or Richard Segal Huredia: Mixer for Dr. Dre, or even Guru: Mixer for Jay Z. There is so many to name but San Diego just doesn't have them in the city. The best mixes in my opinion are coming from Steve Vicious and probably Hartman from the BatKave. And for all those that love this sound your still gonna get it when Mitchy and Nemo drop the Mitchy and Messy Marv album, and also when they drop the Mitchy and DAMU album. These albums will be for the hardcore lovers of Mitchy's original sound, USS was made not for just those who love his original sound, but for those who might not of even heard of Mitchy Slick, because unfortunately there's just not enough fans who buy music like this, till this day we still havn't made a penny from the rap game, but we truly do it for the love of the music.... YEAH DAT!!!!!!!

janky

Tha WrongKind Family
Travis Triggery said:
Hey Janky, you know about when the Mitchy & Damu album will drop? And what about Damu's solo album too?
To be honest were still trying to work out when these albums will drop, There's a few suprises for the Mitchy and Damu album that NEMO is trying to work out, and the Mitchy and Messy album will probably drop first.

May 5, 2005
HEY JANK THATS REAL SHIT MITCH TRYIN TO BLOW SO YOU CANT KEEP MAKIN MUSIC FOR THE SET AND BLOW. WRONGKIND DOIN IT BIG MY NIG AND EVERYBODY NEED TO QUIT HATIN ON MY NIGGA!! MY NIGGA REP DAGO TO THE FULLEST EVERY SET EVERY HOOD!! WRONGKIND ALL THE TIME!! YEAH DAT!!!

Oct 6, 2005
the music sounds good... A New Era... like MC Eiht Version 4.0... King Tee's young nephew with Ice-T's pimp hand... and the beats ... 'Boom Ba Boom'... please don't sleep on the mixtape game... it's 'Too Triv' and sooo California...