*NEW* Messy Marv Interview - Talks New Solo, 12CD Album, Differences w/ San Quinn

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 16, 2007
www.baycentrik.com

For over 15 years Messy Marv has held his own ground as an independent hustler and rap artist. From being in and out of jail, to breaking his legs, Mess has overcome hardships which eventually led him to transition into The Boy Boy Young Mess. Mess talks new albums, major label deals, the industry and digital age, and resolving problems with San Quinn in this exclusive interview.

Listen or Read it here: Messy Marv: Leading The Scalen Regime

short

Sicc OG
Feb 2, 2006
Baycentrik: You've teased you were putting out a 12 disc album. Were you serious when you said that?

Mess: Right. 12 disc album, it will be available in April 2010. 12 discs, Project Superstar. You have to get it online, it's one of them albums that I'm doing just strictly for all the online heads, the internet heads. I'm trying to build my online presence so I'm giving them a special package for supporting me for so long. A 12 disc album for a little bit of nothing, you know? You have to log onto ScalenLLC.com to get it

hopefully mess dont sell woof tickets with his 12 cd set