NEW KILLA TAY ALBUM

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 6, 2014
I'VE ALWAYS BEEN A FAN OF BATTLE RAP AND I'VE ALWAYS FELT IT WAS A MAJOR PART OF THE HIP HOP CULTURE BUT OF COURSE ITS NOT THE SAME AS THE 80'S AND EARLY 90'S WHEN U COULD GET YOUR CREW TOGETHER AND GO BATTLE ANOTHER CREW IN THEIR NEIGHBORHOOD 4 BRAGGING RIGHTS. I WAS WELL KNOWN IN FRESNO 4 STREETBATTLES AND RIVALRY RAP BATTLES ON THE LOCAL RADIO STATIONS. THATS ACTUALLY HOW I GOT MY FIRST OPPORTUNITY 2 RECORD A GROUP ALBUM WHICH WAS KINGPINS ONLY IN 94-95.

Thats good I guess it was more cyphers back in the day compared to what we have now. Good shit Tay.

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
Is there some reason why I cant rip these to a cd? Wanna listen in my car and ipods sound quality is shit. I tried 3 times and wasted 3 blank cds
YEH. CUZ ITS ONLY $1 A SONG TO BUY OR $10 FOR THE WHOLE ALBUM DIGITALLY. IF U WANT A CD U CAN BUY ONE FROM ME. I GUESS YALL BE SPOILED WITH ALL THE FREE MUSIC BUT I PUT MONEY INTO THE PROJECT SO I NEED TO MAKE MONEY 2. I HAVE A SYSTEM THAT CAN WORK AND I HAVE PLENTY OF QUALITY MUSIC BUT IT MAKES NO SENSE TO DROP PROJECTS AND NOT MAKE ANY MONEY CUZ PPL WANT IT FREE. THATS WHY THE INDEPENDENT GAME IS NOT THE SAME. BUYING MUSIC IS NOT EXPENSIVE. MAKING IT AND MANUFACTURING IT STILL IS. I APPRECIATE THE SUPPORT AND I PROMISE TO DROP NOTHIN BUT HEAT AS LONG AS ITS LUCRATIVE.
#WCM

YEH. CUZ ITS ONLY $1 A SONG TO BUY OR $10 FOR THE WHOLE ALBUM DIGITALLY. IF U WANT A CD U CAN BUY ONE FROM ME. I GUESS YALL BE SPOILED WITH ALL THE FREE MUSIC BUT I PUT MONEY INTO THE PROJECT SO I NEED TO MAKE MONEY 2. I HAVE A SYSTEM THAT CAN WORK AND I HAVE PLENTY OF QUALITY MUSIC BUT IT MAKES NO SENSE TO DROP PROJECTS AND NOT MAKE ANY MONEY CUZ PPL WANT IT FREE. THATS WHY THE INDEPENDENT GAME IS NOT THE SAME. BUYING MUSIC IS NOT EXPENSIVE. MAKING IT AND MANUFACTURING IT STILL IS. I APPRECIATE THE SUPPORT AND I PROMISE TO DROP NOTHIN BUT HEAT AS LONG AS ITS LUCRATIVE.
#WCM
I didnt get the album free I paid itunes for it.

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
I didnt get the album free I paid itunes for it.
OK...I WAS SPEAKING IN GENERAL BUT LIKE I SAID I AM TRYING A NEW SYSTEM AND THE MISSION IS 2 RELEASE QUALITY MUSIC AND ACTUALLY SELL IT. I HANDLE THE PHYSICAL SIDE AND DONT HAVE MUCH CONTROL OVER THE WAY THE DIGITAL MARKET IS RAN,ESPECIALLY I-TUNES. I HAD TROUBLE WITH THEM PERSONALLY SO I DID BUSINESS WITH SOMEONE WHO HAS A SOLID ACCOUNT WITH THEM AND I PAY THEM 2 COLLECT 4 ME. IF U NEED STUDIO QUALITY COPIES AND NOT MP3 SOUND THE BEST I CAN DO IS TAKE AN ORDER AND EITHER MAKE U ONE PERSONALLY OR SELL U ONE ONCE WE START MANUFACTURING RETAIL CD'S BUT I USUALLY WAIT A COUPLE MONTHS AND SEE WHAT THE DEMAND IS BEFORE I DO THAT.
THX 4 YOUR PURCHASE THO...I HOPE U ENJOY THE ALBUM. I THINK ITS A DOPE PROJECT.

Jun 6, 2014
Earth
I'VE ALWAYS BEEN A FAN OF BATTLE RAP AND I'VE ALWAYS FELT IT WAS A MAJOR PART OF THE HIP HOP CULTURE BUT OF COURSE ITS NOT THE SAME AS THE 80'S AND EARLY 90'S WHEN U COULD GET YOUR CREW TOGETHER AND GO BATTLE ANOTHER CREW IN THEIR NEIGHBORHOOD 4 BRAGGING RIGHTS. I WAS WELL KNOWN IN FRESNO 4 STREETBATTLES AND RIVALRY RAP BATTLES ON THE LOCAL RADIO STATIONS. THATS ACTUALLY HOW I GOT MY FIRST OPPORTUNITY 2 RECORD A GROUP ALBUM WHICH WAS KINGPINS ONLY IN 94-95.
man i remember when the radio stations in fresno played local shit now its just the same garbage u find on every station everywhere in the country except for homegrown on b95 on sundays im usually drunk by then so i rarely am in the car to isten to it nobody battle raps anymore most of the mainstream would be exposed for there severe lack of skill.

Is there some reason why I cant rip these to a cd? Wanna listen in my car and ipods sound quality is shit. I tried 3 times and wasted 3 blank cds
get a new burner...

Last edited:
L @lungsfull i didnt want to wait to receive a physical cd in the mail plus I dont want clutter. I know ripping from cd it sounds better. The cdr stay in the load and I dont care if it gets scratched or stolen.

I dont think the drive is the issue. I was wondering if tay or itunes put some sort of copyright protection on the files. This and 2 different albums are the only ones that wont burn but those I dl since they were out of print CIN 94 mobstas and rush

Jun 5, 2004
IM THINKIN ABOUT RELEASING DOSIA 2 AS AN EP AND JUST USING THE SONGS I REALLY LIKE. THE FIRST FEW WE DID WERE REALLY DOPE AND THEN THE VIBE KINDA CHANGED. IM ONLY DOIN IT 4 THE REAL FANS CUZ ITS NOT LIKE WE ARE GONNA BE ABLE TO PROMOTE IT TOGETHER. THOSE DAYS ARE OVER.I'LL SEE WHAT KJ THINKS ABOUT THE IDEA.AND I VISITED PHILLY LAST YEAR 4 THE FIRST TIME SINCE MY GRANDMA PASSED IN 93 AND LINKED WITH A FEW OF MY CHILDHOOD FRIENDS AND WE STILL PLAN ON DOING SOME MUSIC TOGETHER 4 OLD TIME SAKE. I HAVENT CONNECTED WITH ANY OF THE ARTISTS I DIDNT KNOW PERSONALLY OTHER THAN KURUPT BUT ITS SOMETHING IM WILLING TO DO IF THE VIBE AND TIMING IS RIGHT.
Make it an ep then, and seperate it from the songs u didn't like so much by either calling them bonus tracks on the same disc, or bundle it with a free bonus cd of unreleased tracks. Win/win for you and the fans

Cuz either way tho, even if u put all tracks on the same disc, fans are going to understand the bonus tracks aren't intended to be officially part of the actual project... And fans always appreciate having some extra shit to bump esp when theyre paying money an ep

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
GOOD SUGGESTION BUT THE PROJECT IS NOT ALL THAT IMPORTANT 2 ME. AND IM NOT SAYING THAT SARCASTICALLY CUZ I UNDERSTAND HOW IT LOOKS FROM A FANS PERSPECTIVE BUT I ALSO WANT YALL 2 UNDERSTAND MINE. I COULD HAVE EASILY THROWN IT OUT THERE 4 FANS 4 FREE BUT THEN I HAVE 2 DEAL WITH THE PRODUCERS AND ARTISTS WHO PARTICIPATED AND ACTUALLY WORKED ON THE PROJECT WHO MAY FEEL LIKE THEY GOT CHEATED OR JUST HAD 2 WORK 4 FREE(INCLUDING KJ AND LUNI). IM A PRETTY BLUNT PERSON BUT ONE THING I TRY 2 KEEP FROM BEING IS SPITEFUL,EVEN WHEN PPL DESERVE IT. I DONT LIKE 2 DO THINGS 2 PPL THAT I DONT WANT DONE 2 ME. I WILL FIGURE IT OUT BUT ONCE AGAIN,ITS HONESTLY NOT ON MY PRIORITY LIST AT THE MOMENT SINCE I'VE GOT PLENTY OF OTHER MUSIC 2 RELEASE. THX 4 CHIMIN IN THO...I TRY 2 KEEP AN OPEN MIND AND DO WHATS BEST FOR EVERYBODY.
#WCM

Jun 6, 2014
Earth
L @lungsfull i didnt want to wait to receive a physical cd in the mail plus I dont want clutter. I know ripping from cd it sounds better. The cdr stay in the load and I dont care if it gets scratched or stolen.

I dont think the drive is the issue. I was wondering if tay or itunes put some sort of copyright protection on the files. This and 2 different albums are the only ones that wont burn but those I dl since they were out of print CIN 94 mobstas and rush
what program r u using to burn it? have u tried converting them to mp3 then burning?

Mar 1, 2006
@ tay capone. I want to see you rock out with some eastcoast cats. Like jacka has done with freeway. Prodigy and keak. Even ap9 did a song with serius jones. Its time to let them cats on the east know about killa tay