NEW JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 23, 2003
I"m HIGH ON LIIIIIIIIIIFEEEEE!!!!!!!

I FINALLY GOT A NEW JOB THAT WILL PAY ME SOME FUCKIN BREAD!

Jesus. I am sick of the fucking gutter. I prepared for the interviews and studied for em and it paid off. Fuckin nice. I only got rent, car insurance, and cell phone bills. Time to catch up and get the fuck outta this hole I dug, finally.

Someone pat me on the fucking back!

Jun 23, 2003
/\/\ yeah you're right. Good thing is I'll be on graveyards. Which is extra pay, and I won't be spending it alot at bars. I'll have iternet access too and hella fine ladies work there too. It's like 3 minutes driving from my house, and I get three ten minute breaks a day and a half hour lunch. Shit is gonna be a nice change going back to a cubicle from the hot ass Arizona sun.

Jun 23, 2003
that's cool. what kinda job?

It's pretty much a customer service phone place. It's real chill at night though. Alot of down time and time that I can draw and read books or surf the web. I get my own desk and shit. Best of all I'll get medical coverage again. It's been along time since I have had medical insurance.

I worked at citicards and it was real similar to this job.

I just look forward to the hot ass women. lol

4 weeks of paid training too.

I'm goin out to have a few drinks with friends and celebrate. Yeeee!:cool:

Jun 23, 2003
lol at being excited about breaks. im pretty sure all jobs have those.
good job though on getting a better job. congrats.

In Az your lucky to get two 15 minute breaks. But its better to have three of them stretched out.

I did work at this restaraunt a while back and only got one paid 15 minute break in an 8 hour shift. AZ law sucks.

Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Good shit ryda!

I left comcast 7 months ago took a 50 cent pay cut but its a way better enviorment real lax and mad pto...
Its dope when u go from shit to greener pastures ecspecialy in tucson...

Congrats