New Jay Rock song - Boomerang

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

UGT

Sicc OG
Sep 15, 2002
the second build up on the beat was wacky otherwise dope sudda had like a ol skool bassy too short type beat

Aug 31, 2005
Jay Rock is doing more work than anyone else on Strange other than Tech.

And somehow he sucks to some of you.
so if somebody makes shitty music you should automatically like it if they make a lot of shitty music?

not saying Jay Rock puts out shitty music, actually happy strange signed him, but cant get behind the basis of that argument

UGT

Sicc OG
Sep 15, 2002
jay rock-hard n da paint freestyle is monster

dudes the real deal of who waka kaka trys 2 be lol

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
so if somebody makes shitty music you should automatically like it if they make a lot of shitty music?

not saying Jay Rock puts out shitty music, actually happy strange signed him, but cant get behind the basis of that argument
Hey listen, I like Louisville, but you can go fuck yourself.

With all due respect, breh.

I'm just fucking with you.

You're looking too far into it.

May 1, 2009
Beat is great, lyrics are on point, dude has serious talent

Kutt and Kaliko are really gettin outshined by Brotha Lynch and Jay Rock
I totally agree with your first point and jay rock has some serious potential. Id say jay rock is probably my 2nd to 3rd favorite strange artist with tech being the first, kutt/jay rock being there for no. two, then lynch/scoob up there for fourth. Overall, I like Kali and think he delivers some great hooks, but I just am not into his solos and his overall direction. kali solos just are not really my style.

Personally, I am most looking for to all 6s and 7s, then jay rock's solo, then another kutt solo. I think Kutt can deliver a far better album than raw and unkutt, but he needs some stronger beats and some stronger subject matter overall. However, since kutt dropped raw and unkutt last year, i dont expect another solo from him in the near future, so i'd say, tech, jay, then scoob would be the order of solos I am most looking forward to in the next year or two.

I also wouldnt mind seeing tech collab with young blaze....or even consider signing him to strange.

edit= sorry if any of that doesnt make sense

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
However, since kutt dropped raw and unkutt last year, i dont expect another solo from him in the near future
He may not have a solo album out for a while, but he's spoke of working on two mixtapes. Flamez pt 2 and the one with BG Bulletwound, This Blood's For You.

I also wouldnt mind seeing tech collab with young blaze....or even consider signing him to strange.
Young Blaze, isn't that the "244 words" cat or whatever? If so, then dude was looking to get a track with Tech & Twista for his album. That's been a year or two ago though so...

May 1, 2009
He may not have a solo album out for a while, but he's spoke of working on two mixtapes. Flamez pt 2 and the one with BG Bulletwound, This Blood's For You.

Young Blaze, isn't that the "244 words" cat or whatever? If so, then dude was looking to get a track with Tech & Twista for his album. That's been a year or two ago though so...
nice, definitely looking forward to those mixtapes. thanks for the info

Yeah, thats the young blaze i was talkin about. i was a bit drunk when posting that, now that im sober ive to slightly retract my statement. i would still like to see a collab with him, but im not too sure about what i was thinkin when i said sign him hahaha