New iPhone

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
My 4s is time locked for over 2 years bc the password was wrong to many times lol

I will help you, that phone I had is restored and activated on somebodys $45 a month plan as of today.

This is one video that helped me...

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uuulql2u37U[/video]

edit: if its been 2 whole years then wiping it shouldnt be an issue.

DFU mode is what helped me....BUT that will wipe everything.

also you need a sim card to finish the set up process.

Last edited:

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
What are some good droid apps that yall fuck wit? I'm looking for some music or movie related shit, maybe a picture app but I dont even know what other kinda shit is out there so lmk what's good whatever it may be

I started by getting a mp3 dler caller music monster or something like that, its ok. But when I play em they sound hella quiet, I didn't notice at first but when I played them thru my car stereo even top volume they were hella quiet... So is there a way to play them louder? Or maybe i gotta look for like a media player app that has an equalizer that I can just turn up? Btw what's the best song player to use?
Airdroid

Ip Cam

Jun 5, 2004
I noticed my phone got hella hot yesterday while using and charging... And i think as a safety ft it stops charging... I thought i had fried it cuz it was at 5% life and i plugged it in and it refused... So i let it all cool down n it was fine.

I also noticed the battery was draining fast... While i still thought the right button was too see all apps that were permanantly open... Then i figured out you swipe the windows away to close em, and that was what wad draining my battery... Now theres not 18 lil symbols at the very top of the home screen lol...

Im learning tho, by now i got the basics down... Its gonna be a bitch to explain to my older family members tho

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
View attachment 3291 so who copped the latest Curved iPhone 6+? [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

Innovation brehs [emoji1] [emoji1] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]
The ipod touch used to bend too just people have had their heads buried up apples ass so far they can't see that their products are not durable at all. Drop that shit two feet and the screen shatters like a cheap christmas tree bulb. "So don't be clumsy" lol what do the fan boys have to say about the bending phone, get a purse? Don't put it in your pocket? Buy a $150 iPocket adapter?

I guess that's the tradeoff when you choose a fashion accessory vs a quality device

Dec 4, 2006
Apple PR checklist:

- "All phones bend. No news here. Everyone move on."

- "It's thin and made of metal. Anything similar will bend."

- "We are aware of a minute number of cases of 'moderate flexing'' when subjected to abnormal user clothing restrictions."

- "We advise users to additionally place a Galaxy Note 3 in their pocket as a stiffener to prevent the iPhone 6 Plus from 'flexing' excessively...."

- (Send Engadget blurry next gen iPad leaked photos IMMEDIATELY)

Taken from Engadget lmao

Props: BUTCHER 206
Jun 5, 2004
So thats not a photoshop thats the real 6 huh woww... I aint no sudden droid jocker but damn that was some fanboy ass shit, makin lame excuses cuz they spent 1200 on a gumbyphone all butthurt...

Talking bout "in some abnormal clothing restrictions" as they head into the starbucks bathroom stall and have to lay on the ground n wiggle their legs in the air like liu kang bicycle kick and peel their skinny jeans off so they dont bend it when they take it out their pocket... Smh all defensive n shit

Props: BUTCHER 206
Nov 18, 2010
this is fucking awesome lol
They do this for every fuckin iphone released and still get so many people lmao

Soon the manuals will have "do not microwave."

Another funny one was this app saying if you shake it hard enough it will charge your ipod via kinetic energy. Hella negative reviews of people saying they let go by accident and broke their screens lmaoo

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
apple shouldn't put that kind of thing in the manual... my thing is, if you're stupid enough to put your iPhone in a microwave, then you deserve to have your iPhone melted

and after all the iOS 8 beta releases... how did the first official release of iOS 8 turn out so fucked up? shouldn't the same problems in the official release been in the beta versions?

::