New iPhone

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
I've had a few iphones, always jailbroke them, only had to restore once.....never once saw someone who could load up all their music files from absolutely nothing like you're saying you do with your android....I understand there's memory cards and shit but you're not gonna have an entire music library up there.....and smh @ itunes being bloatware.....

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
You realize megapixel as very little to do with picture quality on the scale we view photos day to day? Apple has way more advanced focusing, and image processing. Less megapixel iphones have always taken better photos then android.

Whats the use of 4k video at the moment? Who has 4k TV's? How many gigs is a 5 min video? They throw all these bells and whistles on the devise, that are not market ready.
Yet when 4k is the standard, apple will be ready to come along and slap 4k video in their iphone 8q or some shit and embrace it as their own innovation. This whole company is rooted in screwing their sour faces up at anything consumers want and the competition, saying its irrelevant or not feasible and even lacking common sense, then they adopt the same thing once they steal the ability to do it themselves then do a 180 and call it innovation and the fanboys swallow it down.

You know apple said the iphones new pricetag is basically a market test to see how much their fans will pay? Theyre purposely pricing high to see how dumb people are lol.
Defy @Defy of course you had to jailbreak every iphone, the user interface is absolute shit and is unchangeable. Of course when apple finally does allow small changes to it (even though they guaranteed it will never ever happen), it will be hailed as the greatest technological and software achievement

May 9, 2002
itunes is the most annoying bloatware

and ya with 128GB card you can have your whole music collection on it. or you can start your music collection on it.

at the end of the day id take either phone over nothing but I cant understand the iphone hype.
Its user friendly and its "quirky" in a expensive kind of way. Hell, if my mom can use and understand an iPhone, anyone can.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
itunes is the most annoying bloatware

and ya with 128GB card you can have your whole music collection on it. or you can start your music collection on it.

at the end of the day id take either phone over nothing but I cant understand the iphone hype.
Hit and miss... I did like on my old droid how I could just drag music albums onto it like a flashdirve.

but I like how itunes keeps my music and movies in great order, but I'm big on cover arts, labeling genre, year and playlist ect.

To each there own.

Nov 18, 2010
I like the interface of ios more than andriod but that's just me personally.....I didn't need to jailbreak every iphone, I WANTED to jailbreak every iphone so I can have every app for free.....it would be the same shit if I rooted my andriod

you only need rooting for modifying system files not installing 3rd patty apps mr boxden.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Yet when 4k is the standard, apple will be ready to come along and slap 4k video in their iphone 8q or some shit and embrace it as their own innovation. This whole company is rooted in screwing their sour faces up at anything consumers want and the competition, saying its irrelevant or not feasible and even lacking common sense, then they adopt the same thing once they steal the ability to do it themselves then do a 180 and call it innovation and the fanboys swallow it down.

You know apple said the iphones new pricetag is basically a market test to see how much their fans will pay? Theyre purposely pricing high to see how dumb people are lol.
Defy @Defy of course you had to jailbreak every iphone, the user interface is absolute shit and is unchangeable. Of course when apple finally does allow small changes to it (even though they guaranteed it will never ever happen), it will be hailed as the greatest technological and software achievement