NEW INFO ON 2PAC'S UPCOMING ALBUM (Producers , guest...) AND NEWS ON NEW PAC'S DVD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 30, 2005
NEW INFO ON 2PAC'S UPCOMING ALBUM

"Exclusive news from Insiders from Amaru Entertainment about Tupac' s Projects: As you all Know Tupac will never Die Coming out with More Projects , Movies, Soundtracks, and Collabarations Sources from Amaru Say. As the fans already heard that A new Double Cd from the Late rapper is slated for a fall 2006 release is in it's work stages Celina Nixon a represenative at Amaru Records Said. They went back to bases on this Project and will add a couple of new spotlights as well. Those who will produce the Project are the following Celina Dixon said: Johnny J, qd3, D. J. Quik, Easy Mo Bee, Deon Evans, and Shock G, we just had to go back to the original Tupac producers Jamala Lesane added also ithe album will Have two Tracks produced By Dr. Dre, One being an unreleased track that was recorded during the Alleyez on Me sessions that was not released the other is a new remixed Dr, Dre flavor track, She added also Neptunes, and Kanye West will contribute to the lp I mean Kanye is a great producer that will fit the Tupac flavor as soon as he is done working with his project he said he will bless the New Tupac album Quoted From Jamal Lesane. People who will guest on the lp, Are Of Course the Outlawz, SnoopDogg, Natedog, T. Q., she also named R. Kelly, Afeni Caught up with R. Kelly in Atlanta while R. Kelly was doing recordings for the Charlie Wison Project, and just asked Afeni could he do a track he said that he got the perfect Idea, and stated that Tupac is one person that he wished he would work with, So she blessed him with The Idea Im telling the track is fire. Also making Vocals appearances is Usher Raymond, and Mariah carey, Mariah just love the death out of Tupac when talking to her she said that she wished that she could have dated him, i mean she stated the love she had for Pac, so it was good fo her to want to do a track with him. she repeatedly said thanks when she was rewarded Said Celina Dixon, But the biggest Surprise that will make the lp, Is a 2PAC , Janet Jackson track that they say they cant talk to much about but it will be a hot one."

"Tupac Shakur: Live at the House of Blues
Shakur adds concert DVDs to his ever-expanding posthumous repertoire.

June 24, 2005 - Eagle Rock Entertainment announced this week that they have acquired the rights to distribute Tupac Shakur: Live at the House of Blues, a concert DVD featuring some of the last known footage taken of the rapper before his death by multiple gunshot wounds in 1996. Not content to merely release audio CDs of the slain rapper, Eagle Rock, who also recently made an agreement with Death Row Records to represent its audio catalogue outside North American and Canada, wants to expand Tupac's growing repertoire and hopefully earn a world record for most ever posthumous releases of new material. The disc releases September 2005 in North America.

The live performance, which took place in Los Angeles on July 4, 1996, will release simultaneously on DVD, CD and UMD, and include an uncensored portrait of Shakur's live show, as well as performances by the Outlawz and none other than Snoop Dogg. The DVD also features several Tupac music videos, as well as an exclusive interview with Death Row head honcho Suge Knight, who has been described as the scariest CEO in the record industry.

Eagle Rock Entertainment Executive Vice President and President of North American Operations, Mike Carden, said in a press release, "Live at The House of Blues captures Tupac at the peak of his career. It will be a must-have for fans of his music, and we're looking forward to bringing this performance to rap and hip hop fans around the world, not only on DVD but on CD and UMD as well." Terry Shand, Executive Chairman of Eagle Rock Entertainment worldwide, added that the company would be repackaging many entries in Death Row's catalogue for new and extended-edition releases. "The quality of the Death Row catalogue is without question. It is a phenomenal collection of seminal hip hop and rap," she said. "We're excited about making these recordings more accessible to a greater audience on CD and through other channels and plan to release them with special packaging and bonus material when the catalogue is re-launched in April."

Apr 30, 2005
dat's cool dat Johnny J,QDIII,DJ Quik,Shock G producin it , they also need to add Hurt-M-Badd ,dat shit dat he did on Makaveli album was real dope and fuck it let Dre do some shit 4 da album cuz he did some 4 Pac back in da day...,Kanye West iz iight, i like some of his beats... but Neptunes (dunno but yall but 4 me) they r wack as fuck.

lets c , people who will guest on the lp: it's allwayz tight 2 c Pac and Outlawz togetha on da song...so dat's dope dat they r on , Snoop hmm fuck it let it be..., Nate Dogg iz iight, TQ - it's real dope dat hes on da album, i don't like dat they put R.Kelly,Mariah carey,Janet Jackson on da album , i was like What Da Fuck ?... so it's like dis.

BUT WHAT DA FUCK IZ UP ? , where iz THUG LIFE (Big Syke,MOPREME,MACADOSHIS,RATED R) ?
THEY JUST MUST TO PUT THEM ON DA ALBUM

where iz Richie Rich ? , Where iz C-BO ? , Where Iz E-40 ?
SPICE 1 , YUKMOUTH (THE LUNIZ) , NUTT-SO , GONZOE
^ IT WOULD BE DOPE IF THEY ALSO ADD SOME OF THIS NIGGAZ ^

_________

bout DVD , i think it's gonna be of da hook....

Apr 20, 2005
yea and snoop dogg went R&B "and you'll never catch me going r&b" yea ill just flip the b with a g and no one will know dat im straight pussy. . . .damn snoop u use to be hella raw. I dunno kanye is a good beat maker but with pac im kinda havin doubts. . . .Hopefully dre will make a sicc ass beat for dat remix track and i wanna peep dat "All eyes" on me unreleased track this could be hot.as long as dj quick does the beat and doesnt try and drop a verse his track could be hot. I agree with MALKOM where is Syke Daddy? wheres richie rich? Spice 1? Even tho this aint Bay or even WEST SIDE related im glad they didnt make hella bootsy ass Biggie cd's.

Mar 4, 2006
It really sucks how all Pacs unreleased material got butchered before it was officially released. All that needed to be done was to put it out the way Pac recorded it. They woulda made way more money if they put it out in the original versions and Pac's legacy wouldn't have been damaged.

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
yall are slow it said fall 06, put the weed down or pass it. pac would never allow those sorry ass features they dont fit his style at all.