New here

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 9, 2003
If you're a rapper people here will post shit about your and destroy your career

If you're wife was/is a whore like this girl here
http://youtube.com/watch?v=7ntPU7d_-RM&search=bambi puder
people will find out and air it out.

If you come here under some type of pseudonym and are really some chump ass Asian kid your MySpace WILL be posted.

If you annoy one of the crazy fucks on this site they might threaten to kill you

If you want to be a police officer when you grow up you will be hounded and harrased.

If you mess with one of the girls on here her "net fans" *will* get on your case and single handedly drive you from the site

If you're a girl with a nice rack you will either be called a whore or elevated into Siccness Goddess status.

That's all I got for now

Jun 24, 2006
www.MySpace.com
Nah the internet king makes friends online when he registers with forum boards. If you need any more info about the internet king peep out the Myspace blog I got up nigga. Peace out Butcher. I hope you not a white boy thug. Please tell me that you are a brother like me. :beard::cool: :devious:

Jun 24, 2006
www.MySpace.com
Well good now that we got that clear that you are not white or black whats your status then nigga? Since you a tough man online do you own a gun too nigga? I want to run the streets with you nigga. We can sell bags of white girl and shoot our guns at the goddamn holice. You down nigga? Don't you listen to Fifty Cent too?

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
lets get a siccness pool going here on how many posts before he gets banned.....the winner gets an autographed MR Miggs mixtape and a "Shake the J-Boegs" t-shirt

I say the internet queen won't make it to 30 posts....

Jun 3, 2006
G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A said:
Well good now that we got that clear that you are not white or black whats your status then nigga? Since you a tough man online do you own a gun too nigga? I want to run the streets with you nigga. We can sell bags of white girl and shoot our guns at the goddamn holice. You down nigga? Don't you listen to Fifty Cent too?
whoa slow down there turbo

Jan 14, 2006
G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A said:

damn this posts is just too damn funny...haha dont ban him please dont ban him

i know hes going to keep posting stuff like this

and to GODFATHA......you have been here how long?? when did u register today a couple of hours ago??

if so then your realllly quick.......have a sig.. all of your IM's on here ...where you are "from" -----i guess your mom was a computer or something for you to be located in the internet lol------ j/p

just dont get too outta control or else you WILL get banned

Jun 24, 2006
www.MySpace.com
Nah man I will stop fucking with Butcher. He the one who told me the general rules about the forums so I thought maybe the internet king can break a couple of the rules here and there. I guess not. Peace out man. I will be back on this site at a later date. The internet king won't forget you guys.

Jan 14, 2006
^^^ you keep forgetting that this isnt an IM'er you keep on posting that you are leaving in every thread you have posted in

and btw i researched you and you aren't from "Internet Kingville"

you are from JACKSONVILLE, FLORIDA
United States

Status
Not open for further replies.