NEW EA-SKI.....appearing on Kay Slay!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 22, 2002
damn "manuscript" by ea-skit was amazing now he got a new joint called "How It Should Be Done "...go check the joint at dubcnn.com, but here is the info:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Brand New E A Ski audio for ya'll! - 4 December, 2002 By : Nima
For all you real West Coast Rap Heads out there, we have some new audio from the one and only E A Ski for you to check out! The man who produced countless westcoast classics is readying his new album "Apply Pressure" which should be released in January 2003, is giving ya'll a taste of the sound of his album! On the brand new Streetsweepers Part 7 mixtape from DJ Kay Slay, we can listen to the track "How It Should Be Done", which has a hard hitting, typcial E A Ski beat, and Ski spits some hot lyrics!

For more E A Ski news, you can check the interview we had with him earlier, just peep the interview section.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you have any guest appearances? Who?

EA Ski : Yeah, I have several artists appearing on my album, from L.A., The Bay and the South! We have Ice cube, MC Ren, E-40, B-Legit, Bun B from U.G.K., Boss Hogg, also K Slay. And maybe more, since we are still finishing up.

---read hte interview here http://www.dubcnn.com/interviews/easki/

its tight

May 22, 2002
SCOCIOUS said:
where can i download that song manuscript from the net? thats the one they played on kmel recently right?
sco send an email to [email protected] cause he has the audio and he will post the link once u get the link send a pm to me and i will convert it to mp3 and upload it for u...

alot fo work though:(