New Doomsday Album

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 11, 2006
i ended up havin to work late the night they hit sac n the spot played at in only a block from my house. i was fuckin pissed but next time they come back im not missin it

Aug 28, 2006
www.assnpussy4free.net
Why dont Doomsday ever play in Cali?? They always goin up to Oregon and they got more fans down here! smh...
It annoys me how they never play in Seattle either. They always go to Oregon, then even up to Tacoma but then pass Seattle and goto Bellingham! What the hell Doomsday! :)

I was lucky to see them in Oregon though at the Madesicc Anniversary show, they were easily the best part of the whole show.

Apr 26, 2002
Blokkmonsta sucks at rapping. He's just famous because he went to prison for his lyrics and for knockin out a rap website dude for a bad review...
Blokkmonsta was already well known in Germany way before he went to prison or hit Staiger for the review in 2010.

This dude is a crazy workaholic & hustler...his label is more than 70 releases deep already.

Anyway...can't wait for the new Doomsday album.

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
because playboy has family in Oregon
And how do you know this?

It shouldn't even matter where the fuck your family is when you go on tour, artists go on tour to get paid and for their fans, not to visit their family you dumbfuck.

I know Doomsday got alot of fans in Cali, shit I have even met a few fans in lil ass towns... Bottom line is they would sell more tickets if they went to Cali cuz im sure we got alot more fans down here then Oregon.

TX9

Sep 19, 2010
And how do you know this?

It shouldn't even matter where the fuck your family is when you go on tour, artists go on tour to get paid and for their fans, not to visit their family you dumbfuck.

I know Doomsday got alot of fans in Cali, shit I have even met a few fans in lil ass towns... Bottom line is they would sell more tickets if they went to Cali cuz im sure we got alot more fans down here then Oregon.
my homie has been on "the REAPER tour" with them for the past couple weeks my homie is KNOTHEAD, and hes from washington and i know alot of rappers in portland and they always tell me they in town

Aug 28, 2006
www.assnpussy4free.net
This is probably a repost to some as it is from earlier this year, but if you haven't seen this interview yet here it is:

Kik Axe Music said:
Exclusive: Doomsta Is Coming, And Doomsday Productions Are here To Speak About It!

* Written by Matt Molgaard

For those of us who’ve grown up on the West Coast, the name Doomsday Productions carries with it more than a single decade of memories; it carries timeless nostalgia that leave images of XV, Pray For Me, Filthy and The Plague, bobbing just beneath the surface. Just out of view beneath those timeless classics other gems like Survival of the Siccest and Northtown vs Westside Vol. 1.

There’s history to this group, along with a true sense of unity; the longevity is palpable proof. Just finger through Doomsday’s impressive discography, and attempt to refute the mark this group has left on the hip hop scene.

Perhaps Doomsday’s greatest attribute is their natural diversity. Let’s be honest, Doomsday has provided pure gangsta tracks, gruesome horrorcore tracks, club bangers and the occasional slow jam. If you’re under the impression these guys are confined to a specific a box, you’re sadly mistaken.

Another quality that must be acknowledged, is how personable these guys are. We’re talking about a group of down-to-earth guys who are willing to take the time and invest a moment in discussion with a fan. As for their hip hop peers, these men are true, honest gentlemen. It may be hard to imagine while soaking up the savage tunes of say, XV, or Filthy; and it’s hard not to imagine men on the edge after burying yourself in the west coast classic Pray For Me. But trust me, these are everyday guys like you and me, with a few differing talents.

Matt Molgaard/Kik Axe Music: First off, how have the recording sessions for the new album been going?

Eklypss: Recording has been going cool. We've been bouncing thru a whole lot of tracks to put out the best product, but its comin along as we expected. DOOMED OUT!

KAM: Is the disc titled yet?

PB7: Yeah it's called DOOMSTA.

KAM: Any special appearances we can expect to see on this album?

PB7: We have never done many features on our Doomsday albums. We do on our compilations but on the albums we don't. We have a few songs done with other artists but don't know if they will make the album or not so we will keep it on the low for now.

KAM: From the few tracks that you've got up over on cinsityrecords.com, things sound extremely dark. Can we expect a gruesome sound from the new project?

Eklypss: Yeah you can expect that Doom, Dark, and Gruesome sound that old and new Doomsday fans have grown to luv and appreciate, then multiply it times 6 for all the Doom that’s been bottled up for years during our hibernation period.

KAM: I know you guys have been back on the road playing some shows. How has the fan reception been lately?

Eklypss: Fan reception has been active for sure ... Doom fans definitely come out to support us when and wherever we hit the stage.

KAM: You guys have released some excellent albums over the years. From XV, to Pray For Me, you've got some serious gems under your belt. Any specific album stand out as a favorite for you?

Pit: Filthy was my favorite one, just because it was the most fun one to do. I thing we were done with the whole album recording, mixing, and mastering in 28 days flat.

KAM: Is there anyone in the industry that you'd like to collaborate with? (I'm envisioning a track between Doomsday and Tech N9ne) have you guy's actually worked at any point that I may have missed?

Pit: Nope, never done anything wit Tech, but I would jump on a track wit him in a heartbeat. I dig a lot of cats out there putting it down, I would really like to do a track wit Snoop Dogg.

KAM: When can we expect to finally see the new Doomsday Productions album hit shelves?

Eklypss: No solid date yet for "Doomsta." We're jus gonna keep on recording songs and when we're finally satisfied with everything we'll release the album. Until then though keep checkin out our site www.cinsityrecords.com for new Doom music on the 15th of every month. You can listen to em and download em for free.

KAM: Anything you'd like to say to your fans and longtime supporters?

PB7: Yeah, WHAT IT DOOM! The main reason we used to do this was for ourselves...the main reason now is for y’all. The love y’all give us makes everything worthwhile.

Special thanks go out to Doomsday Productions who took the time out of their day to answer some questions for us. Check out http://www.cinsityrecords.com/ for new music and updates.
Interview can be found here: http://kikaxemusic.com/features/ite...omsday-productions-are-here-to-speak-about-it