New Dividenz Song "Rain"!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 23, 2006
damn! its about time someone did a song like that, in that type of mood. Beat is heat, verses are heat an Wanz always kills it! Imma cop that, i can't wait to hear the rest

Apr 10, 2006
This song is just the TIP of the ICEBERG for what 10% Rap 90% Hustle sounds like....As a matter of fact RAIN is the 1st song we recorded for this album....We wanted to
make a song that everybody in Seattle could relate to.... no matter what part of the town u from...no matter how you get down...we all still handle bizz like usual even if its pourin outside... We just finshed a radio edit of the song....hopefully youll be able to hear it on X104.5 very soon!!!!!!!!!!!
If you like DIVIDENZ i think this song is right up there wit"PULL WIT ME" from our 1st joint.......
Its right around the corner yall!!!!!

Apr 14, 2003
yessir this is the cut COLA u aint lying Pull Wit Me is one of my favorite songs ever, not just out the NW......Rain is hard as fuck yall still doing it thats what the fuck i like to hear

Apr 25, 2002
WOW

Excellent song. Borrows the Cosby excerpt from Source of Labor's 2000 album "Stolen Lives."

I also liked Cola's explanation of the theme, that's dead on right there. When I type rain into the search bar of my iTunes, about 50 rap songs from Washington come up, a lot of rappers run with this theme up in the NW.

The chorus on this song is good, it's not too girl R&Bish but it's still smooth.

Maybe closer to this release date I'll put together a compilation entirely of rain themed songs from the northwest for people to bump kind of like the D-Sane King of the Intro compilation.

I'm really looking forward to this album, this is going to be to 2008 what 151's Power & Privilige was for 2007.