new cds @ frisco street show

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 4, 2002
aye hometeam.... i ordered sydewayz from yall about 2 weeks ago and it still hasnt come through.... i even emailed yall but no response... hit me back...

Jun 3, 2002
Maaan! I've ordered gang of shit from them & never had a problem and they alwayz came through quic-like

But I jus recieved my latest order and I only recieved 2 of the 3 cds I ordered! They didn't have any trouble deducting from my cc...............and no note to say out of stoc or anythang. The funny thang iz, my reciept waz in the pac-age that lists all 3 cds I PAID for!

Jul 6, 2002
$o. $an Fran
I ordered about three CD's off the internet a while back but never got them. Maybe because im in Korea and I fucked up the address but I was wondering about that.

May 10, 2002
www.flagshiprecords.de
BlessDaWizeguy said:
Maaan! I've ordered gang of shit from them & never had a problem and they alwayz came through quic-like

But I jus recieved my latest order and I only recieved 2 of the 3 cds I ordered! They didn't have any trouble deducting from my cc...............and no note to say out of stoc or anythang. The funny thang iz, my reciept waz in the pac-age that lists all 3 cds I PAID for!

just give em a holla and they will return the money. it happened to me also once but without any hassle the money was returned.
friscostreetshow is a very good spot to buy that bay shit especially since they come through so fast (even to peeps overseas).

May 2, 2002
www.westsiderap.com
That happened to me to once where I was missin a cd. FriscoStreetShow always been good though, they hit my email the next day after i recieved the package and let me know it was outta stock. I jus picked a new one and it was sent to me right away.

I ordered about three CD's off the internet a while back but never got them. Maybe because im in Korea and I fucked up the address but I was wondering about that.
lol. Ya fucked up the addy, enuff said playa. That's why ya didn't recieve the cds I bet.

Later!!

Nov 4, 2002
not me i didnt fuck up my address, i actually still have the reciept sittin right here next to me, i havent even got no response from friscostreetshow about my dvd yet...

i know i should have just bout it from the store but then the guy at the store said he didnt have the key for the storage room so he couldnt get me that dvd, so i went and ordered it, and this was exactly 2 weeks and a day ago......

wheres my DVD!!!!!