NEW CAM SONG DISSIN JAY-Z

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 15, 2005
BETO916 said:
how do you get shit from that site?
...well this is the question you asked...as if a fatal error is somehow particular to that site only...stupid question...stupid answer...

...and Cam really don't want it with Hov...that was a move that will cost him in the end...

Apr 5, 2005
Cam's lyrics are lame. He puts random words that rhyme because he thinks it sounds good. His shit doesnt even make sense. More than half the time his lyrics dont even go with the title of his song. But i'll still listen to his shit.

Jay-Z will murk this boy on the m-i-c as well!

Apr 7, 2005
www.myspace.com
SoBerious said:
...well this is the question you asked...as if a fatal error is somehow particular to that site only...stupid question...stupid answer...
look mane, I ain't no computer nerd, so I asked a simple question lookin' for a simple answer.

you feel better about yourself because you speak computerese?? good for you, I'm glad your DeVry diploma isn't going to waste.

I got the song from another site...and yeah....Hov is gonna rip the pink panther apart

Oct 19, 2005
All 4 the Bay said:
Cam's lyrics are lame. He puts random words that rhyme because he thinks it sounds good. His shit doesnt even make sense. More than half the time his lyrics dont even go with the title of his song. But i'll still listen to his shit.

Jay-Z will murk this boy on the m-i-c as well!
yep thats true...Jay will murder him if he ever comes back with a diss..

Feb 8, 2003
This is publicity are yall forgetting Cam's album drops Feb 14. thats a few weeks away. Also JR Writer or Hell Rell could tear Jay-z's ass up on the mic.

The rap industry beef is all planned and a way to entertain consumers to sell records.

LISICKI

rosecityplaya
Dec 9, 2005
The one thing that really got to him was the open toed sandals, he had to stop the beat for that one.

Its the ROC!

LOL