New C-Lim

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
yeah dat homie

shits bangin like a steel toe boot.........c-lims vocals are much better than what they had him on raideds new one....and i love his spits, hes hella different than whats been comin out.....and all the features are on point, i mean, its all on that gangbang shit, but all of em come hella tight......str8 gang bang is tight, all the features come coo, cept i aint feelin his sisters flows, but its gravy......there are hella cuts to bump on this shit, the one wit ballin ass dame, take over, roller shit, all eyes on c, holloweenie, mention me wit t-nutt is hella sick to, i think youll like this album....i suggest everyone from the 91 swoop it up, i give it a solid 8/10. peace

Sep 13, 2002
just cause someone dont like it mean they hatin. he got his own style and its dope. his flow voice and delivery dope.

the cd wasnt that tight they beats was nothin. the features werent near lim's level which means it brought the cd down. i had high ass expectations for this shit and was disapointed. i still think lim can come better then most cats period. but this cd was not up to what i feel he can do.

Lim keep doing ya thang folks.